Open The wolf in me (open but please read description in rp)
"I know, I'll try to spend as much time as I can with you though"
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Maze smiled gently “Be careful, I don’t want you here so much somebody gets suspicious that you’re missing” he said “I would love to spend every minute with you but at the moment we can’t”
"Wait, I think I might have an idea. I can fake an injury so I don't have to go out and hunt, my inactivity could be a good excuse for my eventual weight gain" Whisper suggests.
Maze smiled gently and nodded “Yeah, that’s a good idea” he said smiling gently before nuzzling at his stomach gently “Our pups”
"I'll just have to remember to act injured around the rest of my pack for awhile" Whisper smiles and his tail wags.
Maze pulled back smiling gently “I love you” he said happily

(Wanna skip a bit?)
(Sure, you can decide how far)

"I love you too" Whisper's tail wags.
(I don’t know, where do you want to go to?)

Maze nuzzled him happily. Dawn felt awkward so he ended up leaving and waiting for Whisper outside
(Hmm, maybe to around the time that it's starting to get harder for Whisper to hide what's really wrong with him?)

"Dawn? Where are you going?"
(Okay)

Maze waited patiently for his mate in the cave, he knew Whisper was getting more anxious lately due to his belly getting larger
Whisper shows up a few minutes later than usual "Sorry for making you wait, I had to make up an excuse to sneak away without raising any suspicion"
Maze moved to him and nuzzled him gently “It’s okay, I understand it’s much harder for you to get away than it is for me” he said smiling gently before nuzzling his stomach “Hey pups” he said happily
The pups kick and stretch at the sound of Maze's voice "They're always so excited to hear your voice" Whisper grins.
Maze smiled brightly “I’m glad, I think I’d be devastated if they didn’t like my voice” he laughed softly “How are you going?” He asked curiously
"Not too bad, my back and legs have been aching lately though. The pups are getting big" Whisper chuckles.
Maze smiled softly “I mean, we’re both from alpha lines, that’s not really a shock” he teased playfully “How are you holding up trying to hide it?”
"It's getting difficult....I think my father might be starting to suspect that something is wrong with me..." Whisper says nervously.
Maze sighed “You’ll just have to hide it with your tail as much as you can and we’ll have to hope for the best” he said worriedly
"I'll think of an excuse if he starts asking questions, if we're lucky he'll believe me" Whisper says, resting a paw on his belly.
Maze nodded “I’ll start bringing materials up for you to build a nest so you’re not caught doing that and you can pick what you would like for it” he smiled gently and laid down next to him so they could lay together for a while before they had to part again.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 193 6,966 06-17-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,919 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 1,791 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 691 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 425 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 5,671 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 4,748 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 58,238 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O The Fertility experiment and experience (read carefully) LizPotterGen 1 453 07-14-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,877 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen