Open The wolf in me (open but please read description in rp)
"You're the best, y'know that?" Whisper grins and lays down with Maze.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Maze nuzzled him gently “I know” he teased playfully before nuzzling his belly gently “How many pups does Dawn think we have?”
"He says there could be anywhere from four to possibly six, it's hard to tell since they're cramped so close together in there" Whisper chuckles softly.
Maze frowned a little “Oh no, 4-6? And they’ll be big” he said nervously nuzzling his stomach gently.
"He's not completely sure how many there are, there could only two or three but that's not very likely" Whisper says, yawning softly.
Maze nuzzled him gently “Rest sweetheart, while you can “ he smiled gently and laid his head over his body protectively
Whisper nuzzles back and shuts his eyes, quickly falling asleep.
Maze smiled gently watching his mate rest before falling asleep himself

(Are we doing the brother or father idea? And now or later?)
(You can pick, I can't decide lol. We can do it now)

Whisper snuggles in as close to Maze as his big belly would allow.
(I think the dad will be easier because with the brother then 2 people know. Do you want
To play the father for some back and forth between Maze and him or do you just want me to do both?)

Maze smiled blissfully curled up around him nuzzling him gently in his sleep.
(Would you mind playing him?)

Whisper's tail wags in his sleep.
Boulder had followed and waited for his son to re-emerge but when he hadn’t for a while he jumped into the cave behind the water and let out a loud growl seeing Maze on top of his son “What the hell are you doing?!” He roared at them waking them both. Maze woke up and stepped in front of his mate automatically, in a defensive pose.
"Father...?! What are you doing here?!" Whisper gasps, snapping awake and standing up to protect MMaze from the much larger alpha wolf.
Boulder kept his eyes on Maze but spoke directly to Whisper “I followed you, you’ve been acting incredibly strange the last few weeks and sneaking off a lot. Now I see why, you’ve mated with the filth from across the river, you disappoint me” he spat out angrily
"Why do you hate Maze's pack so much? What have they ever done to you?" Whisper growls at Boulder "Maze has shown me more love since we've met than you ever have in my entire life. He makes me happier than I thought I ever could be, if that disappoints you then that's your problem, not mine!"
Maze looked at Whisper lovingly and nuzzled him lightly wanting him to remain somewhat calm for the pups sake. Boulder growled “Their old alpha killed my fathers mate, my mother, while she was pregnant with her second lot of pups” he said angrily “How dare you betray your pack like this” he said stalking towards them angrily
"That was in the past! None of the wolves that did those things are even alive anymore! Maze isn't like that at all!" Whisper glares at his father, still standing his ground.
Boulder growled “Does your family and pack mean nothing to you?!” He growled angrily “Those pups are tainted with the genetics of their kind now, they need to be killed” he said and pounced towards Whisper. Maze jumped in front with Boulder knocking him down instead. Maze snapped at him wildly and pushed him off and away from himself and Whisper getting up and began to fight him scratching and biting at him desperately, wanting to protect his mate and pups no matter what.
"Not anymore! Maze is my family now!" Whisper shouts before gasping and quickly scrambling back to avoid Boulder's attack, turning away to protect his belly full of squirming pups.
Maze fought as much as he could but Boulder was bigger and stronger than him and he was struggling to get himself into a dominant position. He yelped loudly as he felt Boulders teeth sink into his leg and kicked his mouth til he released him. He whimpered at the pain shooting through his hind leg but kept fighting him. He got knocked down and Boulder bit down into his neck, Maze howled out a little in pain and kicked wildly as he was dragged towards the water, he twist his body awkwardly and kicked Boulder back into a rock where he was knocked out, he limped over to him, blood ran all through Maze’s fur “Whisper, what should we do with him?” He asked scared “If he lives we’ll be found out and all of them will come after us” he said scared

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 193 6,966 06-17-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,919 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 1,791 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 691 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 425 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 5,666 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 4,748 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 57,967 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O The Fertility experiment and experience (read carefully) LizPotterGen 1 453 07-14-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,877 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen