Open The wolf in me (open but please read description in rp)
Whisper groans and nearly loses his balance before pushing hard.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Maze held him steady making sure he didn’t fall before checking him below, he was just starting to bulge, just a small bit
Whisper stops pushing and the bulge goes away.
Maze was a little nervous, he had been pushing for such a long time and knew he would be exhausted and he still had at least three more pups to go. He rubbed his back gently “You’re doing so well” he said softly
"R-Really...?" Whisper asks breathlessly "Can you...mgh...see the next one?"
Maze bit his lip “No, but I’ve seen you bulge a few times so I think it’s very close” he said smiling gently at his mate pushing his hair back from his face
Whisper nods tiredly "Should we...call for Dawn...?"
Maze hummed a little “I-I don’t know, would you like me to?” He asked gently continuing to rub his back in circles
Whisper nods again "Y-Yeah...just to make sure nothing is wrong"
Maze nodded before going outside of the cave and howling. He turned to Whisper’s side until a few minutes later when Dawn came in “What’s wrong?” He asked moving to Whisper’s side quickly
"I-I've been pushing for awhile b-but the pup won't crown..." Whisper explains.
Dawn went to his bum and started to feel around just underneath “It’s just a big pup” he said softly “It’s going to take longer to birth, you’ll probably have a few like this” he said and rubbed Whisper’s back up and down “Next contraction push and I’ll see if there’s anything else”
"O-Okay..." Whisper says softly, tensing up and pushing hard.
Dawn kept rubbing his back as he pushed and watched him bulge slightly before it dropped back “Okay, so you need to push for as long as you can in the contraction, it looks like you’re waiting until your deep in the contraction to push so it runs out before you have a decent push, so as soon as that contraction starts you need to push, okay?”
Whisper nods, smiling a bit "Th-Thanks" He says softly.
Dawn smiled gently “Your body will know if something is really wrong, tell Maze and I’ll come right back” he said gently before leaving again. Maze rubbed his back gently as he watched him tense again.
"Will do" Whisper nods, immediately pushing with all of his strength as soon as the next contraction starts.
Maze kissed his head gently and rubbed his back through the contraction “You’re doing so well” he said said softly and leaned down to see the bulge getting bigger
Whisper groans and cries out as he struggles to keep pushing until the contraction ended.
Maze rubbed his back “The bulge stayed this time so it is working darling, you’re doing so well, it will be crowning in the next push or two” he said happily

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 193 6,966 06-17-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,919 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 1,791 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 691 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 425 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 5,666 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 4,748 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 57,967 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O The Fertility experiment and experience (read carefully) LizPotterGen 1 453 07-14-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,877 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen