Open The wolf in me (open but please read description in rp)
"Th-Thank goodness...finally..." Whisper groans with relief.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Maze smiled gently “You’re so amazing” he said softly “You’re so strong” he smiled continuing to rub his back
Whisper nuzzles Maze and smiles tiredly "D-Damn right...ngh..."
Maze chuckled softly “My strong alpha” he said tucking his hair behind his ear gently before going and checking on the birth “Okay, it’s starting to crown”
"F-Finally...took long enough... A-AH!" Whisper yelps and bares down with all of his might.
Maze watched surprised at how big the head was as it slowly pushed out a little bit at a time, he watched as Whisper’s anus stretched more and more as it got bigger.
Whisper gasps and pants to catch his breath, limbs shaking a bit from the exertion he had put into pushing.
Maze touched the head gently “It’s about half way out” he said smiling a little knowing he was right at the end of the worst bit for this pup.
"O-Only halfway?!" Whisper groans "B-But it already f-feels huge!"
Maze rubbed his back gently “It is quite big for a pup but it shouldn’t be much bigger, you’ve gotten halfway and I think it should be either this size or just a tiny bit bigger, you’ll be okay, I promise”
"I-I don't think it's going to...ngh...f-fit...I'll tear..." Whisper grunts out, raising his backside up a bit higher.
Maze rubbed his back gently “You won’t tear” he said softly “Just slow pushes and your body will stretch for it, it will only tear if you push too hard and too fast” he said gently hating seeing his mate in so much pain
Whisper whines and rocks his hips "B-But Dawn said that I n-need to push hard to get it out..."
Maze rubbed his back “I know sweetheart, but for this bit we just need small strong pushes, okay?” He said gently
"Mmhm...okay..." Whisper nods, doing as he was told.
Maze rubbed his back “Okay, so just push hard for two seconds each time okay? I’ll help you count” he said waiting for Whisper to get another contraction.
"O-Okay...ah..." Whisper pushes hard.
Maze rubbed his back gently “1..2..stop” he said softly and waited a few seconds “1..2..stop” he said gently smiling as the head slowly pushed out

(I was thinking instead of easy/hard/easy etc, maybe the next two are easy even with the fourth being human and then the 5th and 6th are both hard even with the 5th being in pup form it’s huge?)
(That's a good idea, I like that more)

Whisper stops pushing to catch his breath and wait for the next contraction to hit.
Maze rubbed his back gently “That’s it, nice pants between the contractions, probably just one more push and the head will be out”

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 193 6,966 06-17-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,919 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 1,791 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 691 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 425 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 5,664 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 4,747 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 57,959 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O The Fertility experiment and experience (read carefully) LizPotterGen 1 453 07-14-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,877 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen