Open The wolf in me (open but please read description in rp)
"I-I can't, I'm too tired...ngh!" Whisper gasps out then yelps when Dawn pulls his hand out.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Maze let go of his arms now that Dawn had removed his hand “The pain will only get worse because your body will try and force it out, I know it hurts but you need to push” he said to him softly nuzzling his neck
"...please tell me this is the last pup" Whisper whines before pushing as hard as he can.
Maze stroked his hair gently “If it’s a big pup then yes because it felt smaller when I felt your stomach but I thought one was behind, so this is it”
"Thank g-goodness" Whisper sighs in relief at hearing that his labor was nearing it's end.
Maze kissed his forehead gently “You’re so amazing, we just need some big pushes to get this pup moving” he said gently
Whisper nods and pushes as hard as he can for as long as he can.
Maze watched as the lump moved down barely an inch “You’re doing so well” he said nervously unsure how big this pup actually was
"Still doesn't...agh...f-feel like it..."
Maze smiled gently at him “I know, but it is moving now” he said gently wondering how the baby would do getting through Whisper’s hips if it was huge
Whisper opens his mouth to say something but all that comes out is a pained scream as his body bares down harshly, forcing him to strain his muscles against the pup's huge size.
Maze pushed his hair back gently “Push, keep pushing” he said hating seeing his mate in so much pain and knowing he caused it
"I'M TRYING!" Whisper snaps, growling and grunting as he pushes through the pain.
Maze laughed nervously knowing how much pain his mate was in, he held his hands gently as he saw the bump move slowly further and further down til it was a couple of inches from his entrance. Dawn looked a little shocked “Your hole is starting to stretch already” he said worriedly knowing how huge the head must be for the hole to already be stretching

(I’m thinking the head goes back in like four times?)
(Then Maze has to reach in for it to stop it from going back and getting stuck?)

"I-I can feel that!" Whisper growls, baring his teeth in pain and frustration "Just. Get. It. Out..."
(Yeah)

Maze wiped the sweat of his mates head gently “You’re doing so well” he said gently and nuzzled his neck gently
Whisper groans and pushes with all of his strength.
Maze kissed his cheek “Keep pushing” he said softly squeezing his hand encouragingly. Dawn watched as his hole started to stretch with the child not even at his entrance yet. He heard a howl from outside and looked up quickly “Someone from the pack is calling me” he said worriedly, not wanting to leave but also not wanting to blow their cover
"G-Go before they come looking for you...ngh...I'll be okay for little while..." Whisper tells his best friend.
Dawn nodded before leaving quickly. Maze moved around so he was sitting in front of his mate “You’re doing so well” he said gently

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 193 6,966 06-17-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,919 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 1,791 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 691 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 425 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 5,671 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 4,748 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 58,262 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O The Fertility experiment and experience (read carefully) LizPotterGen 1 453 07-14-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,877 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen