Open The wolf in me (open but please read description in rp)
"I-It's so damn big...agh!" Whisper whines anxiously and yelps as he starts pushing again.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Maze stroked his thigh gently “I know sweetheart, but it will all be over soon you just need to push”
Whisper whines and cries out.
Maze watched amazed as the hole stretched more and he could see the top of the head getting closer and closer
"...ngh...c-can you see it yet?" Whisper whines tiredly.
Maze stroked his thigh gently “The head’s about an inch from crowning” he said softly
Whisper lets out a frustrated groan and pushes hard.
Maze kept rubbing his thigh “It’s okay, you’re doing so well” he smiled gently at his mate
"I-I hope this is the last pup..." Whisper pants.
Maze nodded “I think it has to be with how big it is” he smiled gently just as another contraction rolled through his mates stomach harshly
Whisper cries out and pushes as hard as he can, straining to bring the pup's head down.
Maze continued to rub his thigh “The head is right there, it’s about to crown, next push it will be crowning” he smiled brightly
"F-Finally..." Whisper huffs breathlessly before taking a deep breath and pushing hard.
Maze rubbed his thigh “Push, push, push, push, push!” He said in almost a mantra as his mate pushed the head slowly out, it was inching out extremely slowly and stretching him intensely
Whisper sobs and howls as he fights through the pain to keep pushing, his vision growing a bit hazy from the pain and effort.
Maze winced seeing his mate in so much pain as he kept pushing, the contraction ended and the head slid back in to where it had started
"D-DAMMIT!" Whisper sobs as he stops pushing to catch his breath.
Maze leaned up kissing his mate’s sweaty forehead “It’s okay sweetheart, try again on the next one”
Whisper whimpers tiredly.
Maze stroked his thigh gently “I know you’re tired, if you want you can breathe through the next contraction to try and get some energy to push”

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 193 6,966 06-17-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,919 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 1,791 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 691 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 425 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 5,666 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 4,748 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 57,967 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O The Fertility experiment and experience (read carefully) LizPotterGen 1 453 07-14-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,877 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen