Open The wolf in me (open but please read description in rp)
Whisper cries out and grunts from the effort of pushing.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Maze whimpered hearing his mate and watched as for a third time the pup slid back in at the end of the contraction
Whisper whines and starts sobbing tiredly.
Maze pulled his mate into his arms rubbing his back gently “It’s okay, it’s going to be okay, I know you’re in pain but we’ll get it out together okay?”
"It...it keeps going back...it's n-not coming out" Whisper whines and sniffles weakly.
Maze kissed his head gently before laying him back down and going to his hole “I’m going to put my hand in and grab the head okay?” He said gently
Whisper nods "Please...j-just get it out..."
Maze nodded and pushed his hand in around the head slowly trying not to hurt his mate any more than needed and waited for him to have a contraction to help him
Whisper yelps and whines, trying to pant through the pain before another contraction hits.
Maze smiled gently at him “You’re amazing, now I need some big pushes, as big as you can okay?”
"Mmhm..." Whisper nods and takes a deep breath before pushing as hard as he can.
Maze nodded “That’s it, keep pushing” he said keeping his hand in as the head pushed out past so he could grab the chin of the baby to stop if going back in
Whisper cries out and howls as he strains to push the pup's head out.
Maze held the head steady “Keep going, you’re getting to the widest part now, keep pushing” he said watching the huge pup slowly emerge
"Pull it out! P-Please just pull it out!" Whisper sobs as he bares down.
Maze shook his head “I can’t, you just need to keep pushing, I’m holding the chin and neck now so you just need to keep pushing past this point, you’re doing so well”
Whisper whimpers tiredly and pushes hard.
Maze nodded “Just like that, you’re doing so well, keep going”
"I-I am..." Whisper groans tiredly.
Maze smiled gently “I know, and you’re doing a great job, need just a nice strong push past this point of the head and I think it will pop out”

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 193 6,966 06-17-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,919 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 1,791 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 691 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 425 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 5,665 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 4,748 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 57,966 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O The Fertility experiment and experience (read carefully) LizPotterGen 1 453 07-14-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,877 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen