Open The wolf in me (open but please read description in rp)
(Sure!)
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Maze was worried as he looked after the pups in the cave, he definitely was showing a lot more than Whisper had and he was worried about his brother finding out. He looked up as Whisper entered and went over nuzzling him gently before nuzzling his stomach knowing his mate had pups of his own just a few months younger than his.
"They're all getting so big" Whisper smiles, meaning not only the pups they already had but their unborn pups as well "How are you holding up?"
Maze smiled gently and nuzzled him again “I’m okay, just worried” he sighed gently sitting down a little “If my brother finds out we’ll be in real trouble” he said nervously
"And he'll be in for a world of hurt if he brings any harm to you or our pups" Whisper growls protectively, cuddling Maze close.
Maze smiled lovingly at him “I know” he said nuzzling gently before sighing “I should get back” he said softly “I don’t want them to figure anything out if I can stop it”
"Already? It feels like I just got here" Whisper sighs and kisses Maze "Stay safe out there, okay?"
Maze stroked his cheek gently “I know but I’ve been here with the pups for hours and I don’t want them suspicious” he said sadly

(Do you want to play Maze’s brother finding out?)
(Sure)

"I know...I'm surprised that nobody has started getting suspicious already" Whisper sighs and lays down with the pups.
Maze smiled gently “Hopefully we can keep it that way for a little while longer, I think your pack would be mostly accepting now you’ve been their alpha for months, they respect you, hopefully soon we can be free there” he said softly before going to leave
"I hope so, their view on your pack seems to be changing for the better" Whisper says, not noticing Maze's brother until the larger wolf was already blocking the cave's exit "Tell me that this isn't what it looks like, brother" He growls.
(Wait, I don’t know what we’d do here? They are going to fight with Maze being heavily pregnant? I was thinking that Maze went back to his pack and started getting contractions and then his brother ties him up wanting to know who the pups father is and Whisper realises afterwards that Maze hasn’t returned and somethings wrong and goes to look for him and then Maze has to give birth as they’re trying to escape)
(Ah crap, sorry about that. My memory isn't very good ^-^; )

"I hope so, their view on your pack seems to be changing for the better" Whisper says "Maybe we could come to an agreement with your brother at some point"
(Haha, all good, I was just not sure how to go from that lol)

Maze sighed sadly “I don’t think my brother will ever be convinced of something like that” he said and nuzzled his mate once more “I’ll be back in a few hours, I love you all so much” he smiled gently before going back to his pack’s clearing and laid down biting his lip as he felt a bit of a cramp across his stomach and back
"Hopefully things will change if you ever take his place as Alpha" Whisper nuzzles back "We love you too, stay safe out there"
Maze sighed and curled up in the clearing looking around, he wondered where his brother was, he whimpered quietly as he felt his stomach cramp up a little.
Maze's brother enters the clearing and sits with them "There you are, where have you been?"
Maze made sure his tail covered his stomach as he was sitting down “I was just down by the river, that’s why I’m wet” he said softly
"Again? Didn't you almost drown last time you went there?" His brother sighs "Were you trying to swim again?"
Maze shook his head “No, I’m always safe near the water” he said quietly before hiding a wince at a cramp in his stomach

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 193 6,966 06-17-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,919 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 1,791 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 691 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 425 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 5,664 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 4,747 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 57,957 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O The Fertility experiment and experience (read carefully) LizPotterGen 1 453 07-14-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,877 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen