Open The wolf in me (open but please read description in rp)
"The head is almost out now, you're doing amazingly" Whisper says, hoping to be encouraging.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Maze nodded feeling the sweat drip down his face and back before groaning and raising his chest a little as he bore down crying out a little loudly
Whisper quickly nuzzles Maze to comfort him and hopefully keep him quiet "That's it, baby! The head is out!"
Maze nuzzled him back knowing why “I’m sorry” he said shaking a little “I’m trying to be quiet” he said tearfully
"I know, it's okay" Whisper says softly "You're doing so, so good" He smiles nervously.
Maze nodded nervously before biting his lip and baring down again moaning quietly squeezing Whisper’s hand tightly
"Good job, baby. Here come the shoulders, it's almost out now..."
Maze nodded and felt a small sob leave his mouth in pain before putting his arm back in his mouth and bit down crying out as he pushed as hard as he could his cry muffled by his arm
"I'm sorry...this shouldn't be happening here. You should be safe and warm in our cave just like you made sure I was, if I had found you sooner or had protected you better then this wouldn't be happening right now..."
Maze panted heavily and shook his head “It’s not your fault, I didn’t know he knew, I wouldn’t have gone back if I thought he would do something like that-nghhhh” he groaned out pushing down again clamping his mouth shut to hold back a scream
"There we go, one more big push should do it!"
Maze sobbed quietly and nodded before tightening his grip on his mate and pushing again until he felt it release and laid back panting for breath
The pup squeaks and starts to cry as Whisper grooms him "You did it, babe!"
Maze panted tiredly and nodded “Are they okay?” He asked quietly
"He's perfect" Whisper grins and passes the pup to Maze.
Maze holds the pup gently “Hi there” he said softly running his fingers over the fur gently before yawning a little
"You're incredible" Whisper grins and kisses Maze.
Maze smiled gently and kissed him back softly before rubbing his eyes and whimpering as he sat up “We should move” he said trying to stand while holding the pup and shaking a little
"Don't over do it, we'll carry you" Whisper says as the other wolves helped to carry Maze and the pup.
Maze smiled warmly “Thankyou” he said softly to the other wolves who he didn’t know and nuzzled his mate gently

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 193 6,966 06-17-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,919 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 1,791 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 691 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 425 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 5,671 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 4,748 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 58,229 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O The Fertility experiment and experience (read carefully) LizPotterGen 1 453 07-14-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,877 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen