Closed My Teacher and my Baby Daddy
With Justpush
The professor started to properly thrust into his student, Filon felt so good and he wasn’t sure he could last that long, nonetheless he kept going and brought his hand forwards to play with Filons small penis.
The sweaty student tried to hold on as long as possible, but Jamie had a lot of experience and soon the exhausted boy came to have a satystifying orgasm. He began to breathe deeply with tiredness
Jamie could feel the boy slump over and soon he also came, right into the boy but he was too tired to care and so he pulled out and sat down on the sofa with Filon.
The boy was sitting on his lap when he had recovered. Tired, he leaned his head against his shoulder. “I want to sleep... To bed”, he murmured sweetly and stroked his cheek.
“Alright then”, Jamie said as he stifled a yawn, he picked the boy up and carried him upstairs until they reached his bedroom, where he put him on the bed, under the duvet. He kissed Filon on the forehead before climbing into bed aswell.
Filon blinked his eyes and felt a headache. He heard the noise from outside and felt the sun’s rays fall on his face. Carefully, he sat down on the bed. But that wasn’t his bed. He was naked and sore, and there were blood drops under his ass. He finally lost his virginity. He looked around in panic. Jamie’s face was his dramatic finale. He slept with the teacher! Goddamn it!
Jamie felt something shuffling round on his bed and groaned, he had a hangover and he definitely didn’t want to deal with whatever had woken him up. When the shuffling didn’t stop, he forced himself to open one eye, in the corner of said eye he could see the outline of someone sitting up. This obviously woke him up pretty quickly and he sat up to see what they looked like, “F- Filon?!”, he exclaimed.
Filon has given up. Finally, he knelt before the teacher and apologized with tears in his eyes. " I'm so sorry... I didn’t do it on purpose”, he swore, looking at him like a scared kitten.
Still covering himself with the duvet, Jamie grabbed Filons hand and pulled him back up, “don’t apologise, I mean, it takes two to tango, right?” He nervously chuckled, the reality of the situation finally sunk in“it’s best if you get ready and leave, no one can know about this”
Filon nodded and dressed further. He didn’t say anything. He was ashamed in front of the professor. He also didn’t know he was bleeding, but he decided to leave the apartment as soon as possible. “I apologize and goodbye...” he replied try not to look at him
Jamie went to get up to show Filon to the door but as the duvet moved, it exposed a bloody patch on the bed, “Filon, is your -uh- anus bleeding?”, he asked, “I don’t want you to be in pain”.
“Please stop...” He said red, “I can do this, it’s not a big deal. Don’t worry”, he said calmly.
“Alright”, the professor murmured, “I’ll see you at school, I guess?”, he couldn’t help but cringe as he said that, making him realise how serious the situation was, he should probably resign at the end of the school year, seeing Filon would be difficult after they spent the night together.
Filon nodded slowly: “Surely so...” he said softly and politely said goodbye and followed him. On the way home, he cursed at his behavior and wondered if he could show up in Jamie’s class.
When the weekend did end, Jamie had to drag himself to the university, he did think about calling in sick but he knew his students would miss out and he couldn’t do that to them. Usually he enjoyed his job but he was dreading this week, he couldn’t help but worry that Filon had told on him and that he would be called into the office and fired.
Filon never intended to tell anyone about that night. He studied for the colloquium in the subject Jamie taught. Today was the test. He couldn’t remember the night they had sex, so work on the book was stopped. He himself wanted to concentrate on learning without thinking about it, but he couldn’t collect his thoughts. That’s why he wanted to cry when he was sitting in the room opposite Jamie with a test sheet in front of him. He couldn’t concentrate and solve a simple task. He was almost the only one who sat to the end, but today it didn’t work out. He was in a bad mood.
Jamie sat marking some tests he had his first years do whilst his second years were doing theirs, he checked the time and saw that they had about half an hour left, so he stood to announce it, “ok guys, you have used half of your time, 30 minutes remaining”. He knew Filon was in this class, yet he chose to ignore him, it was easier this way or so he convinced himself.
Filon panicked. He typed in stupid things and when the time was up, he clenched his fist and tried not to cry. It will not be 100% as usual. With tears in his eyes, he returned the test to the professor. “Correction on vacation, right?”
As Jamie announced that the time was up, he noticed Filon holding back tears, this worried him, usually he got top marks and was relatively confident whilst handing in his tests. “What’s wrong?”, he asked, “and what do you mean?”
But Filon was silent and did not answer him. He escaped from the classroom and felt millions of glances. He won’t have passed the test and his GPA will drop... He wanted to cry. He was ambitious and today he felt terrible.

He hasn’t shown up in class since then. He was ashamed and avoided Jamie.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Teacher's Mistake justpush 619 18,840 06-14-2024, 03:07 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 24 2,084 05-09-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Ashes
  O Traffic Jam baby (need husband to deliver) SimplyPregnant 11 760 05-05-2024, 02:47 PM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  C Teacher's sweet pet. (w/ SilentFeather) Nitrogen 37 1,931 05-01-2024, 11:57 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Step-daddy? (Open for sub carriers) Ashes 15 1,457 04-18-2023, 10:49 AM
Last Post: GothPop
  C Love, Coffee and Baby [closed with Whoknows] justpush 960 33,633 06-29-2022, 09:48 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C The Slightly Submissive Teacher. Whoknows 20 1,574 04-28-2022, 09:21 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  O Pregnant with a married alpha's baby ShadowTiger 0 621 04-21-2022, 08:33 PM
Last Post: ShadowTiger
  C Baby In Wood [closed with @Cmull45965] justpush 51 5,574 09-02-2020, 09:14 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C Brothel Baby thoughtless 0 856 05-22-2020, 06:23 PM
Last Post: thoughtless