Closed My Teacher and my Baby Daddy
With Justpush
“Uh. Yeah sure”, Jamie said, blinking hard, trying to figure out if he was dreaming or not. Well he clearly wasn’t as and they rushed off, he raced after them.
The nurses told him to stay in the hallway while they took care of the unconscious boy. After a quarter of an hour, one of them came to him. “He’s already conscious... Fortunately nothing serious happened. We took blood samples”, she said, pointing at the door. “He asked you to come in.”
Jamie nodded at the nurses, “thank you for helping him”, he said and walked into the room. “How are you feeling?”, he asked Filon, “does it hurt badly?”
Filon smiled slightly: “A little... I told the doctor about the tests... She’s giving me an ultrasound. I thought you’d want to be there”, he whispered.
He smiled, “you thought right”, he whispered back, “thank you”. Jamie walked over to the bed and sat down next to it. He grabbed Filons hand and held it, to comfort him, he told himself.
Filon looked at Jamie’s hand and blushed slightly. Finally the doctor came in. “Is that a potential daddy?” she asked with a smile and greeted Jamie.
Jamie blushed and ignored the comment, “hey”, he said back to the nurse. He shuffled in his seat and cleared his throat, waiting for the scan to finally be done.
The nurse exposed Filon’s abdomen and gave the doctor an ultrasound gel. “When was the last intercourse?” she asked them, and Filon blushed.
Jamie watched Filon blush at the question and blushed too but it looked like he wasn’t going to answer the nurse, “just over a week ago, I believe”, he told the nurse, avoiding her gaze.
Filon looked down at his feet and breathed slowly. When the doctor put the gel on his stomach, he grabbed Jamie’s hand tighter. “Oh” he gasped and looked at the doctor who began an ultrasound examination.
Jamie chuckled, “I bet that’s cold, huh?” He took a quick look around the room, seeing things he hadn’t noticed before, like a little butterfly painted on the wall and a bunch of different wires connected to gas tanks.
Filon turned his gaze to his stomach, which the doctor examined. It took her a while to stop the movement of the device and point the monitor at them “Please get to know your child... Weekly embryo”, she said pointing her finger at the screen. Filon froze at a standstill, faded
Jamie froze, what the hell were they going to do? He really wanted a child but not like this, he expected to have one whilst married or at least in a healthy relationship. But maybe if Filon wanted to keep it then he would still love the child, no matter what. “What do you want to do?”, he asked him.
Filon looked at him in shock. “I don’t know... Really”, he said in panic, looking out of the corner of his eye at the screen of the device. He took a deep breath and said, “I need to think about it.”
Jamie nodded, showing his understanding, “that’s perfectly fine, I expect this is going to be a hard time in your life and I’m proud of you and the way you are handling this”, he said. “Would you like me to drop you off at home?”
“No, I’m going back by bus”, he said, and the doctor heard them exchanging, fell silent. When the test was over, she gave him a prescription, and until he made up his mind, he was supposed to take care of himself. As they left the clinic, the student stopped, “Thank you for today, I’ll do it on my own”, he said politely.
“Are you sure?” He asked, knowing the boy had a massive decision to make. However it was difficult to ignore that he could potentially have a child on the way, “if you need any help, call me”, he instructed and handed him some paper with his phone number on.
“Goodbye...” he said a little mysteriously to the professor and began to walk to a bus stop where he began to cry quietly. It was a big shock to him.
Jamie turned and walked slowly back to his car, he knew it was unlikely Filon would keep the baby, he was still young himself and the way he reacted in the doctors told him he wasn’t ready for kids yet. But the embryo would always remain in his heart.
Over the next two weeks, he concentrated on studying and writing a book. He was sick, but somehow he was able to hide his illness from his father. He was supposed to have a note in Jamie’s class that day. He entered the classroom, very modest, but also elegantly dressed, and took his fixed place. He started unpacking his things.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Teacher's Mistake justpush 619 18,845 06-14-2024, 03:07 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 24 2,090 05-09-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Ashes
  O Traffic Jam baby (need husband to deliver) SimplyPregnant 11 761 05-05-2024, 02:47 PM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  C Teacher's sweet pet. (w/ SilentFeather) Nitrogen 37 1,931 05-01-2024, 11:57 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Step-daddy? (Open for sub carriers) Ashes 15 1,457 04-18-2023, 10:49 AM
Last Post: GothPop
  C Love, Coffee and Baby [closed with Whoknows] justpush 960 33,639 06-29-2022, 09:48 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C The Slightly Submissive Teacher. Whoknows 20 1,574 04-28-2022, 09:21 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  O Pregnant with a married alpha's baby ShadowTiger 0 621 04-21-2022, 08:33 PM
Last Post: ShadowTiger
  C Baby In Wood [closed with @Cmull45965] justpush 51 5,574 09-02-2020, 09:14 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C Brothel Baby thoughtless 0 856 05-22-2020, 06:23 PM
Last Post: thoughtless