C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy

Jamie had since returned home and put Filon’s bags on his dining table, he was currently sitting on his couch watching a film. He suddenly heard his phone ringing and picked it up to hear Filon crying, “what’s wrong?”, he asked.

“I cut my knee open, it’s raining, I’m cold, I’m hungry and I’m sick”, he said as he exhales, and it rained on his body when he couldn’t hide from the rain. “Please help me...” asked broken

Jamie rushed around his house gathering towels and then put his jacket and shoes on. “Where are you?” he asked, “I’m coming”. He grabbed his car keys and ran out into the rain, got in his car and drove off.

“In the park, downtown”, he replied, and then his battery ran out and he started crying and he felt terrible. Today he had the worst day of his life. He sat on a wet bench and felt how shitty his day was.

Jamie nodded to himself, “I’ll be there in a few minutes”. It wasn’t far way, only about 5 minutes and when he parked up outside it, he got out and ran into the park, “Filon! Where are you?”, he shouted out over the heavy rain.

Hearing the teacher's voice, Filon got up from the bench he was sitting on and stood in the middle of the alley. "Over here!" he shouted, trying to make it quick for him to find his location. As their gazes crossed, the drenched student found himself, as soon as he could, in the arms of the father of his child. "Sorry... I should have gone with you straight away..."

“It’s fine”, Jamie said, rocking them side to side. “How’s your knee?”, he asked, trying to look down at it but instead realises how cold he feels, he takes his own jacket off and wraps it around Filon, “come on, let’s go home”.

Filon walked as much as the pain in his knee would allow. In the car, he wiped himself off with a towel and assessed how badly his knee was cut. Fortunately for him, it wasn't too bad. "I won't be going to university tomorrow.... I'll write to the dean that I'm sick," he said to Jamie

“That’s fine, I’m sure he’ll understand”, Jamie said, beginning to drive back home, “I’ll put a plaster on your knee when we get back home”. He indicated left and turned down his street, “I think you might get a cold, so I’ll have to keep you warm”.

"Thanks," he said and wrapped himself tighter in the towel. When they entered Jamie's flat, the rain had just stopped. The pregnant student went to take a warm shower first. He reached for his pyjamas from his suitcase and locked himself in the bathroom, feeling refreshed

Jamie got out his first aid box, from his kitchen and sat down on the couch, waiting for Filon to return. He switched the Tv on and put in a film to watch whilst waiting.

Filon came out after twenty minutes dressed in a dressing gown and slippers. He sat quietly in an armchair next to the sofa.

The teacher moved to kneel down on the floor, in front of Filon, “I want to put a plaster on your knee”, Jamie said, “does it hurt?”.

"A little..." he said and put his foot on his thigh to make it easier to put the bandage on. He croaked when he felt the wound pinch

“Ooh, that’s a nasty cut”, James said, as he unwrapped the plaster and then stuck it onto Filons knee. When he had stood back up again, he walked into the kitchen and turned on the kettle, “would you like a hot drink?”, he called over the loud kettle.

"I'll have some tea," he said and sat quietly on the sofa, playing with his hands. Today had been a stressful day

“alright”, he replied, sticking his head out of the doorway, “make yourself at home, I mean this is your home now, unless you’d rather live elsewhere?”

"I don't know... I think I'll live with you until the birth," he said and sank into his thoughts again, but this time about the baby. He touched his belly

Jamie watched the young boy hold his stomach and stare into the distance, he truly felt bad for him, Jamie could never imagine being treated that way by his own father. He was disturbed from his thoughts when the kettle stopped boiling so he went back into the kitchen and finished making the drinks.

The student thanked him for his drink when the professor brought him a mug of tea. He glanced out of the corner of his eye and then blushed slightly. "Do you remember our sex?" he asked quietly, trying to hide his embarrassment

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Whoknows
06-14-2024, 03:07 PM
Last Post by thoughtless
05-22-2020, 06:23 PM