C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy

The teacher blushed, “a little bit”, he murmured, all he could remember was coming and then collapsing on the couch next to him. “Well, now that you’re living here for a while, do you want to unpack your things now? Or whilst you have the day off tomorrow?”

"It's going to unpack tomorrow... Now I will lie down. I feel weak" he smiled slightly and kissed his cheek gently "Thank you..." he added and took his mug of tea into the bedroom

“Alright, goodnight”, Jaime said, smiling back at him and then blushing when he got a kiss on the cheek. He didn’t want to make Filon uncomfortable so he got a blanket and used a cushion to sleep on the couch with.

Filon fell asleep a short time later. However, he awoke in the middle of the night. He felt bad that he had occupied Jamie's bedroom. He went back to the living room and started to wake him up. "Professor..."

Jamie groaned and shoved his head further into the cushion, “what”, he mumbled, turning to look at Filon. He had to rub his eyes so they would properly adjust to being awake again.

Filon made a contrite face and smiled weakly "Please go to sleep in the bedroom.... We were doing more intimate things anyway. Please don't be embarrassed," he said blushing

Jamie yawned and stretched, “are you sure?”, he asked, “I don’t want you to feel uncomfortable.” He stood from the couch and wondered into his bedroom, he took his shirt off and crawled into the unused side of the bed.

"This is your home... I'm only here for a short time," he said quietly and lay down on the other side of the bed

Jamie hummed and turned over to face Filon, “technically it’s your home too and it’s not a short amount of time”, he said and smiled before yawning, “now I suggest going to sleep now because my alarm is set for 6am and it might wake you up”.

The student nodded and hugged his face to the pillow. He fell asleep soon after, his hand belaying his invisible stomach. He slept really comfortably in Jamie's bed

Jamie fell asleep soon after but awake at 6am to his alarm, he turned it off really quickly to avoid waking Filon up. He snuck out of the room after grabbing some clean clothes to wear after he showered.

Filon did not wake up until nine in the morning. He went downstairs, put a new bandage on his knee, ate breakfast and took his pregnancy vitamins. After he washed his hair, he decided to unpack. He took out only the most necessary things, i.e. clothes, toiletries and his laptop

Jamie had just taught 2 classes and was on his break, he guessed that Filon was awake right now so he decided to text him. ‘Hey, don’t forget to eat and I’m going shopping after work so let me know if you want anything’.

"Buy only my medicines that the gynaecologist prescribed," he wrote when he had finished arranging his essentials. He sat down on the sofa, holding his laptop on his knee. He wanted to contact the publisher

Jamie thought that was reasonable but did he not want any snacks? He decided to ask, ‘I’ll get them but don’t you want any snacks or sweets?’

Filon looked at his phone and smiled slightly "How about a bottle of orange juice?" he wrote. He wasn't demanding. Maybe for now

Jamie smiled down at his phone, ‘alright, I’ll see you later’. Soon enough he had to return to his classes, thankfully he only had 2 more until he could leave.

While Jamie was at university, Filon started writing the next chapter. He was eating biscuits he found in the kitchen cupboard. He was hungry and these were to hand. Later he would explain himself to Jamie

Jamie got on his car and left the supermarket, he had just been shopping and bought tones of things, including Filons medicine and orange juice. He drove home and it only took about 15 minutes before he arrived. He opened his boot and grabbed all the bags with both hands and unlicked the door to get inside. “I’m home Filon!”

The student put his laptop back on the table and went to help him with his bags. He smiled at him and took one of the bags, "Welcome home!"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Whoknows
06-14-2024, 03:07 PM
Last Post by thoughtless
05-22-2020, 06:23 PM