C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy

Jamie nodded, “alright, I’ll see you later”, he said and took his bowl into the kitchen, then placed it into the dishwasher. Jamie switched on the dishwasher and left the kitchen to read a book on the couch.

The student studied for tests and also wrote new chapters in the book. At 11 o’clock in the evening he decided to go to bed. He put on a big T-shirt and got his lover. “Jamie... Let’s go to bed”, he said to the professor and sat down next to him on the couch.

Jamie wrapped his arm around Filon, “alright then”, he said and yawned. He put his book down and stood up, taking Filons hand and leading him towards the bed. Just as they were both settling down, Jamie leant over and started to tickle Filons armpits.

Filon smiled slightly, and then he saw his lover, “You are happy, I see...” he said somewhat amused and turned to him: “And tell me... Where’s the bus stop? I have to make it to university tomorrow.”

“I can take you if you like”, he said, “and I can drop you around the corner to stop people from being suspicious”, James lay facing Filon, he brought his hand up and traced his features, chuckling when his face screwed up.

“All right...” He agreed and closed his eyes slightly: “You’re not only good at teaching...” he said, smiling slightly, “Have you really no one?”

“Nope, I’ve been single for years”, he chuckled, “why don’t you try going to sleep now?” He smiled back, “don’t forget, my alarm goes off at 6, what time do you want to wake up at?”

“It could be... But will you make me breakfast tomorrow?” he giggled and fell asleep shortly afterwards, drooling lightly.

“Yeah, I will”, Jamie murmured sleepily, he looked to see Filon asleep and drooling and couldn’t help but smile, he looked cute.

Filon was awake at four o’clock in the morning. He was nauseous and bent over the toilet and vomited. He felt terrible. He wanted to die. It was a disgusting feeling.

Jamie awoke to the sound of puking, it took him a moment to realise it was Filon but when he did he rushed to the bathroom. “Oh baby”, he cooed, kneeling down next to him, he started to run his hand through Filons hair, to hopefully comfort him.

The student looked at him. He had tears in his eyes. “Jamie... It wasn’t a nice feeling”, he said, and sat down on his lap and clung to him.

“I know baby”, he whispered, holding onto the fragile boy, he slowly rocked them both side to side, “do you think you’ll be sick again?”, he asked.

“Yes...” he said softly and began to wipe his tears. He clung tightly to his lover. “Will you rub my belly?” he asked in a crying voice.

“Of course I will, baby”, he murmured, lifting up his top and putting his hand on Filons tummy, he began to rub the pouch in slow circles, “is that alright?”

Filon nodded and breathed in slowly. His belly grew bigger by the day. In this position, he fell asleep again on his lover’s lap.

“Oh dear”, Jamie mumbled to himself, his brow creased. He lifted Filon up and put him back in bed, then tucked him under the covers and kissed him on the forehead. He then left the room to get ready for work, he might be a few hours early but he could spend that time with Filon.

Filon was pale when he woke up and went into the kitchen. He sat on his lover’s lap while he was having breakfast, trapped in him. He needed a lot of closeness to Jamie. “Shall we go for a walk after class?” he asked, slowly eating toast.

“Good boy, make sure you eat all your breakfast, there’s a pot of strawberries in the kitchen for you”, Jamie said, proud that Filon decided to sit on his lap. Jamie started to run his hand through Filons hair again, he found his hair nice to touch, “do you want to shower?”.

Filon denied and ate politely. He put on clean clothes and packed his college bag. Ready to cuddle in his lover. “The test is difficult, what have you prepared?”

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Whoknows
06-14-2024, 03:07 PM
Last Post by thoughtless
05-22-2020, 06:23 PM