C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy

Jamie nodded and then stood up, knocking on Filons door, he called out, “can I come in please baby?” He hoped that Filon wasn’t too traumatised by this, he felt really bad, if only they hadn’t argued.

Filon touched his stomach under the bed and breathed slowly. He was very worried about his child. “Come in...” asked quietly and then looked at him: “It’s okay. But they told me to stay in the hospital.”

Jamie rushed to his side and grabbed his hand, “I heard but we need to figure out something to stop you from stressing out as much”, he said, kissing his forehead.

Filon closed his eyes and looked at his lover with a faint smile, “It scares me... That we might have problems. I feel guilty and I don’t know what to do. This is new to me”, he said quietly.

Jamie teared up, “oh baby, it’s not your fault so don’t feel guilty”, he paused to wipe away a tear that had fallen, “maybe you should tell the school about this and then they can come up with a solution to stress less whilst at school?”.

"I want to have online classes... And I think I'm going to go to the dean for that," Filon said, and then put his hand on his cheek "Don't cry.... I'm sorry for everything"

“No no it’s fine”, Jamie said, “but you didn’t want to take online classes”, He added, confused.

"I didn't want to ... But I don't want more to seem what our situation is now" he said sincerely, then bit his lip "But let's wait until the belly is visible.... For now it's ok"

Jamie nodded in agreement, “I have an idea”, he said, “how about you stay in one classroom and your other professors bring your work to you?”.

Filon mused "Are we going to be able to do this?" he asked him and then laid his head on his shoulder "I would like me and the baby to be comfortable".

“I think we will”, Jamie hummed, stroking through Filons hair, “well, we’ll make it work”. He wrapped his arm around Filon and kissed his forehead, “I’m glad you’re ok”.

“I was afraid... The baby is important to me. That’s my share...” he said, stroking his stomach lightly, “It’s late... You have class tomorrow. Why don’t you go home?” he asked, stroking his cheek.

Jamie shook his head and nuzzled his head into Filons neck, “I don’t want to leave you alone”,he said, “maybe I should just call in sick”.

“The liar...” he said, kissing his cheek, “I’ll go to sleep, but... I’m hungry. Will you bring me something to eat?”

“Sure, what do you want?”, he asked, standing up and getting out his wallet from his jacket - that he’d taken off earlier.

“One sandwich is enough...” he said and grabbed his elbow, saw him in expectation “Give me a kiss” he asked out of his mouth beak

Jamie chuckled and leant down to kiss Filon, “I won’t be too long”, he said, waving then leaving the room. Thankfully, there was a vending machine at the end of the corridor and so it only took a few minutes.

Filon fell asleep before his lover returned. His hand was on his stomach. The doctor stood at the door and then she saw Jamie come back. “He fell asleep... Get some rest, too. We’re watching the baby. It’s more stable...”

“Ok great, thank you”, he said and put the sandwich on the table. He sat down on the seat next to Filon and tried to fall asleep.

Filon woke up in the morning and smiled when he saw his lover sleeping. He stroked him over the head. “You’re cute when you sleep.” said whisper

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Whoknows
06-14-2024, 03:07 PM
Last Post by thoughtless
05-22-2020, 06:23 PM