Closed My Teacher and my Baby Daddy
With Justpush
“Yeah that’s true”, Jamie nodded in agreement,”plus she was making you unhappy”.
"How about your brother? Leon already gave birth some time ago, right?"
“Oh yes”, Jamie nodded his head, “I haven’t seen him in a while I should visit”.
Filon listened to the men's conversation. Jordan then remembered the second gift. "And I have something for you..." he replied and handed them a second larger bag "I don't know what gender, but I chose something neutral."
Jamie’s eyes widened, “oh thank you mate, you didn’t have to”, he spoke, grateful to have suck nice friends.
Filon also said thank you and leaned over, looking inside. It was he who pulled out a cute white bodysuit from inside.
"Look how cute!" he enthused.
Jamie awes at how small it was and tried to imagine their baby wearing it. He couldn’t wait to be a dad.

“Wow it’s so cute”, he said.
Filon pressed his bodysuit to his tummy and then looked at Jamie with a smile, "Are you that happy?"
“Of course I am”, he replied, “I’m going to be a father”.
Filon smiled broadly, and Jordan looked at Jamie "Guy, I didn't expect you to become a daddy first from me".
Jamie chuckled, “me neither and especially after all the sleeping around you used to do”.
Filon tugged lightly on the ends of Jamie's hair "I'm going to go take a bath, talk a little."
“Okay bye”, Jamie said and smiled up at Filon. He turned back to Jordan and continued what he was saying.
Jordan looked at his friend "I heard about the hospital.... Are you okay already?"
“Yeah, I think Filon is alright now, it was quite scary for him and the baby is still recovering I think”, he said, frowning, “Filon just needs to rest”.
Jordan nodded "Did you tell Leon about him?" he asked him, and as he heard the silence he sighed "Dude, you have to tell him. He's your brother. And if you and Filon are together, they'll be like family."
Jamie frowned, “I’m going to do it soon, I just didn’t want to bother him whilst he’s recovering”, he answered.
"I met him recently from the store.... Are you sure he's okay? He didn't look too good," he whispered
“What do you mean?” Jamie asked, “in what way?”
"He had black eyes and looked really pale..." he replied quietly "You said that this husband of his is irresponsible. You know, I'm a little worried."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Teacher's Mistake justpush 619 18,869 06-14-2024, 03:07 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 24 2,095 05-09-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Ashes
  O Traffic Jam baby (need husband to deliver) SimplyPregnant 11 761 05-05-2024, 02:47 PM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  C Teacher's sweet pet. (w/ SilentFeather) Nitrogen 37 1,934 05-01-2024, 11:57 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Step-daddy? (Open for sub carriers) Ashes 15 1,458 04-18-2023, 10:49 AM
Last Post: GothPop
  C Love, Coffee and Baby [closed with Whoknows] justpush 960 33,655 06-29-2022, 09:48 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C The Slightly Submissive Teacher. Whoknows 20 1,574 04-28-2022, 09:21 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  O Pregnant with a married alpha's baby ShadowTiger 0 621 04-21-2022, 08:33 PM
Last Post: ShadowTiger
  C Baby In Wood [closed with @Cmull45965] justpush 51 5,575 09-02-2020, 09:14 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C Brothel Baby thoughtless 0 857 05-22-2020, 06:23 PM
Last Post: thoughtless