C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy

Jamie shot up out of his seat, “I’m going there right now”, he said, “you stay here with Filon whilst I’m gone”.

Jordan was unable to say anything. His friend left the apartment at the speed of light....

Leon had just cleared the table after dinner. Eric was once again going to stay late at work and was once again left alone with the baby. However, the man thought that if he didn't complain it would somehow work out.

Jamie knocked on Leon’s door, “let me in”, he said, raising his voice, he wanted to be heard by Leon without disturbing his neighbours.

Hearing his brother's voice he was surprised to hear his brother wipe his hands with a washcloth and walked out into the hallway, then quickly opened the door. "Jamie?" he asked looking at his brother as if he were a ghost

“What happened to you?”, he asked, “what’s that husband of yours done to you?”

Jamie stepped inside the house and bundled his younger brother into a hug, “I’m sorry I haven’t visited”.

Jamie felt powerless, even more so in his brother's arms. Only then did he allow himself a quiet cry of grief. He did it so quietly so as not to wake his son, who had fallen asleep in the living room.

"I'm sorry... I don't know why I cry so easily."

Jamie’s arms tightened around his brother and rocked them back and forth, “it’s alright to cry”, he said.

He looked around the room for this brothers husband but could not see him, “where’s that man you call your husband?”

Leon, once he had calmed down slightly, caught his breath and said in a trembling voice, "Eric had to stay after hours at work..." he replied while wiping tears from his face

“Alright”, Jamie murmured, “now tell me what’s wrong, Jordan said he saw you the other day and you didn’t look too good”.

Leon stroked his thighs "It's nothing like that.... I'm a little tired, but I don't want to complain. After all, I have to take care of the little one and Eric," he replied quietly

He frowned, “you don’t need to take care of Eric, he’s a grown man, he can take care of himself”, Jamie said.

“Why don’t you take a nap? I can watch my nephew”, he said.

Leon looked at his feet in shame "This is my role.... That's what Eric said, and I want to be a good wife" he replied quietly and began to play with his hands

“That’s not true, he should be helping you take care of the baby”, Jamie grounded out, fuming at the thought of his baby brother being mistreated.

“Take a nap, I’ll watch my nephew and wait for your sweet husband to return”.

Leon grabbed him lightly by the wrist "Jamie.... Calm down, okay? All in all, I'm fine, right?" he tried to calm him down with his words.

He felt really humiliated "It's just.... It has to be like this."

“No it doesn’t”, he argued, “you’re supposed to be happy”.

Leon covered his face embarrassed "Do we have to talk about it now?" he asked quietly, massaging his temples slightly

Jamie quietened, “well no but I don’t know when I’ll see you next”, he replied.

Leon looked at him bewildered "Why? Something is going on?"

Jamie sighed, “I’ve got something to tell you but first we should sit down”, he said and walked over to the couch.

Leon sat down next to him, but before doing so he checked to make sure his son was doing well. He had recently started teething and was very grouchy.

"Then what's going on?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Whoknows
06-14-2024, 03:07 PM
Last Post by thoughtless
05-22-2020, 06:23 PM