C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy

“Um well, I got a boyfriend and he’s pregnant”, Jamie blurted out, “but that’s not it… he’s my student”.

Leon analyzed his words for a long moment indeed, and then simply asked, "Are you happy? Don't you have any problems?"

Jamie thought for a moment, “I am”, he said and smiled, “we just have to keep it hidden from uni though”.

Leon touched his brother's hand gently "Congratulations! Jamie... I don't know what else to say. I'm happy, really."

“Thank you”, Jamie said and smiled, “but I honestly want to know what’s happening with you”.

Leon looked at him awkwardly "We don't get along.... It's nothing like that. A little crisis."

Jamie thought for a moment, “maybe you two should go in a date and talk things out”, he suggested.

Leon looked down at his faded jeans.
"I don't know. He comes late every evening. When I wait for him, I fall asleep on the couch from exhaustion."

“I thought he used to finish early?”, he asked confused. “Maybe you should give it some time and try to go out with him more often”. Jamie sighed, “plus I need to spend more time with my nephew especially as my baby is on the way”

Leon nodded, then looked at his brother.
"You left your boyfriend alone at home? Because of me?" he asked with concern "Go back to him already.... You are their guardian, you must take care of them."

Jamie nodded, “I will but promise me you will look after yourself and do what’s best for you and the baby”. He gave his brother one last hug before leaving to go back to his home.

Filon stayed with Jordan during this time. The student talked to his partner's friend, but deep down he was worried about Jamie.

Jamie opened the door and yawned, it was getting late by this point and he usually was dozing off right about now. “Sorry about that guys, I was worried”, he said and collapsed into the chair right next to Filon.

Filon immediately embraced him by the neck, placing butterfly kisses on his partner's cheek. Jordan looked on curiously.
"You're forgiven... Besides, your Filon couldn't sit still and I had to persuade him to play a board game to keep him from following you," laughed the other academic, pointing to a spread-out board on the table

Jamie chuckled and pulled Filon onto his lap, nuzzling into his neck. “You’re so cute”, he murmured, “I can’t wait to live my life with you”.

Filon blushed, but embraced him tighter, feeling his heart beat faster.
"I love you, Jamie..." whispered him quietly, being embarrassed slightly. Jordan looked at them with a smile.
"Buddy, I might go now. I won't bother you guys. I think you guys need to talk and.... Do other things, right?"

“I love you too”, Jamie said, smiling slightly.

“Goodbye Jordan”

Filon said a brief goodbye to Jordan, still sitting on his partner's thighs. When they were left alone lust took over....

Jamie put his hands on Filons thighs, “what do you want baby?”, he asked, seductively.

The pregnant student sighed and looked at his beloved with a small glint in his eyes.
"Oh... I'd like to feel you inside me."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Whoknows
06-14-2024, 03:07 PM
Last Post by thoughtless
05-22-2020, 06:23 PM