C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy

“Oh baby, he’ll be okay, do you want me to come?” He remembered Filons dad and not in a good way, he wasn’t too sure as to why Filon was so upset but then he wasn’t in the same boots as him so he couldn’t criticise him.

Filon thought for a moment before answering. "I don't want to make a problem for you... I know it may be selfish, but I just.... I want to see that he's already better and conscious. I'm worried about him. It's stupid, but he's my father, Jamie," he said, feeling tears flowing into his eyes

“It’s okay Filon, I’m on my way”, he said before leaving the school building and walking to his car, “I’ll see in about 10 minutes”.

"Thank you..." he said, wiping tears from the corners of his eyes "And Jamie? Drive safely please," he added with concern.

“I will”, he said back through the phone before hanging up. He started the drive to the hospital, anxious for his lovers dad.

Filon went to his father's room. He wiped his face a few times with a cloth soaked in water and sat watching beside him.

Jamie managed to find the hospital room after being instructed by the nurses as to where to go. He knocked and waited for Filon to answer.

Filon walked to the door and opened it. He smiled weakly at his beloved.
"Thank you for coming..."

“It’s okay”, he said, quietly almost as if he expected Filons dad to hear. He pulled him into a big hug and muttered, “it’s going to be okay”.

Filon kissed him lightly on the cheek and snuggled tightly into his beloved's body. He was glad he was here. It was a traumatic experience for him. He needed support.

Jamie was glad he was able to support Filon and he ran his hand up and down his back. “Is your dad alright?”

Student shrugged his shoulders gently.
"I don't know... His condition hasn't improved."

Jamie frowned and led Filon to the nearest seat, he gently pushed him down and said, “okay, have you spoken to a doctor yet?”

Wei stroked his tummy slightly, looking at his father.
"I wasn't ready for this..."

“I don’t think anyone would be”, Jamie murmured, looking down at his lovers father.

Filon sighed, rubbing his eyes. "I don't feel good... My heart is circling so much. I can't catch my breath," he said quietly

“Okay sit still and focus on breathing”, Jamie said, mimicking the slow breathing he wanted Filon to do. “In and out”.

Filon nodded, breathing slowly and holding his beloved's hand. "Will you hug me?"

Without saying a word Jamie sat down next to Filon on the couch and pulled him onto his lap, “keep breathing, everything will be okay”.

Filon hugged him gently. He stroked the back of his head. "Thank you, thank you..." he whispered and repeated it quietly

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Whoknows
06-14-2024, 03:07 PM
Last Post by thoughtless
05-22-2020, 06:23 PM