C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy

Jamie nodded, agreeing with the man.

“I understand, you’ll have to tell him though. I’m not sure how he feels about this all especially considering what happened last time he saw you”.

The man sighed.
"I didn't show off..." he muttered taking a breath in through his oxygen mask "I just.... I didn't expect that this could happen to him.... But he is fierce and stubborn. That's why I wasn't surprised when I saw how much his belly had grown..." he replied with a small smile

Jamie smiled a little, “has it grown? I see him so often I can’t tell”. He made a mental note to look at his loves stomach later.

The man looked at him in silence, and then quietly added.
"Filon is a special boy... He may cause you worries sometimes, but believe.... He is the most caring person in the world," he replied with sincerity "Will you take care of them?"

Jamie nodded before standing, “of course I will. Speaking of, though, I’d better make sure he goes to bed soon it’s getting late”. He shook hands with the fragile man and left to find Filon.

Filon sat on a chair in front of the room lightly dozing in his seat. His hands gently embraced his tummy. From all this he was simply exhausted and needed a lot of sleep.

He smiled down at the sight in front of him, Filon had fallen asleep whilst holding his belly. Jamie carefully picked him up and carried him into the car - making sure not to wake him.

Filon only woke up in bed. It was quite late. He was already dressed in his pajamas, and Jamie was lying next to him.

Jamie heard Filons breathing return to normal compared to the snores he could hear earlier. He would never let him know he snored though, it was kinda funny.

He rolled over to face his lover, “nice to see you awake now”, he snickered.

Filon smiled radiantly and snuggled into his body with contentment.
"It's good to see you too, Professor," he whispered tenderly

He smiled and began rubbing Filons back, “Y’know, I can’t wait to be a father”, he whispered into the dark room.

Filon giggled quietly, then put his arm around his neck.
"Oh... Congratulations. You will be a wonderful father, for sure."

Jamie turned and nuzzled his face into Filons neck, placing a few kisses there. “And I know you’ll be a good mother”.

The young man murmured with a smile.
"Mhm... Thanks to you for sure," he replied, stroking his head

Jamie felt himself becoming sleepy, most likely due to his position. “I love you”, he mumbled, dozing off.

Filon felt his heart speed up. He smiled in the darkness.
"I love you too..." he replied and they both fell asleep snuggled into each other.

Jamie woke up the next day to his alarm going off. Great. Another long day at work. He turned to look down at Filon who was still asleep and still snoring. Atleast it was quieter than last time.

Filon sighed and turned the other way.
"What time is it?"

“It’s 6:30am”, Jamie grumbled, his morning voice evident. “I’m going to go shower, you have a while till you need to get up”.

"Mhm..." he muttered uncomfortably, and then covered himself with the quilt some more. It wasn't until ten minutes later that his alarm clock began to ring, so he got out of bed

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Whoknows
06-14-2024, 03:07 PM
Last Post by thoughtless
05-22-2020, 06:23 PM