C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy

Jamie smiled at the Dean, “thank you”, he said, relieved. “Um may I request leave for today? Filon has an appointment”.

The dean nodded.
"I hope you'll wait until Filon graduates next time."

Jamie nodded, “of course sir, now we’d best be going”, he said, standing up and holding out his hand for Filon.

Filon thanked the dean quietly and then left the room, holding on to his partner's hand.
"Are you really not ashamed of me?"

Jamie looked down at Filon, only just notice how tiny he was. “Of course I’m not ashamed, I love you”, he answered.

Filon stood on tiptoe and quickly kissed him on the lips.
"I love you too..."

Jamie leant down and kissed him back and then pulled away, he didn’t want his students to see. “Let’s get to that appointment, if we’re early we can go to a cafe or something”.

Filon nodded, then adjusted his jeans and T-shirt, walking toward the exit.
"You looked very embarrassed.... Why?" he was referring to his visit to the dean.

“Because he’s my mate, having to tell him was embarrassing because I once told him I was sure I would never find love”, he chuckled, “but look where I am now”.

Filon looked at him surprised.
"You are too handsome... You've been telling nonsense," he replied and snuggled into his side

Jamie smiled and pulled Filon into his side as they walked out of the building. “So are you nervous for this appointment?” he asked, wondering.

He was unable to answer.
"Mhm... I want to see the baby, but I'm also worried. I don't want them to detect something abnormal."

Jamie hummed, “yes that’s normal to worry about, I’m sure everything will be fine though”.

The student sent him a smile, and then when they got into the car he started reading a book.
"Can our activities take place in bed?" he liked to suck up his partner's imagination.

Jamie raised an eyebrow at Filon, “that’s an interesting book, I might have to read it later”, he chuckled.

"Mhm... I need a consultation later... I think it will be most comfortable in bed," he touched his thigh slyly.

Jamie briefly turned his head to look at Filon, “I’m sure we can arrange something”, he said, focusing back on the road.

Filon blushed merrily and then went back to reading. At one point, he began stroking his adorable tummy.

Jamie smiled at the sight in his passenger chair, he couldn’t wait until Filons stomach grew, then he would have something to hold. Filons stomach was still small, it was only really big enough for Filons hands.

Filon heard the phone ring. He answered it. He mostly listened or nodded.
"Thank you, see you later," he said, ending the call.
"It's from the publishing house."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Whoknows
06-14-2024, 03:07 PM
Last Post by thoughtless
05-22-2020, 06:23 PM