Closed My Teacher and my Baby Daddy
With Justpush
Jamie nodded, “oh right, what did they say?” He hoped they were offering to publish Filons books, they really were great to read.
"They invited me to a meeting.... I hope they will like my book."
“I’m sure they will, I mean, I liked it and that is saying something”, Jamie said and chuckled. “We are finally here”, he said and pulled over.
Filon put the book back in his bag, then got out of the car. Walking by the hand with Jamie, they entered the clinic. There they sat in the hallway, waiting for their turn.
“So Filon, how big do you think the baby is?”, Jamie asked, trying to distract him.
"I don't know... But probably already like some kind of pear," he replied, smiling slightly "It's probably cute."
Jamie thought for a moment, “I think it’ll be wayyy smaller, maybe a tomato?”
"Tomatoes are not so small.... Compare a raspberry versus a tomato."
Jamie pushed open the door to the doctor office, “well yes but you do get small tomatoes”, he said, laughing.
Filon laughed briefly, then followed his partner into the office. He greeted the doctor.
Jamie shook hands with the doctor and followed Filon over to the doctors desk, taking a seat and holding out his hand to help Filon lay on the bed beside him.
Filon was already feeling more and more confident. As he lay down, the doctor measured his tummy in circumference and then began the examination. The student held Jamie's hand
Jamie watched in awe as a picture of the baby came up on the screen, “woah”, he gasped.
Filon smiled slightly and then looked at Jamie.
"The baby is in good shape so far. Please continue to take care of yourself like this."
“That’s perfect news”, Jamie said, lifting up Filons hand and placing a kiss on it.
Filon sent him a smile, then looked at the screen with genuine concern.
"We can know the gender at the next examination," the woman added
Jamie’s eyebrows raised in shock, “that’s so soon”, he said, gripping harder onto Filons hand.
The woman laughed at his reactions.
"This is almost the 20th week.... We're halfway there."
“That went by so quick, we need to start making the babies room”, he said, seriously.
Filon gently stroked his side and looked at Jamie with a small smile.
"It would be good to think about the birth too.... All in all, it's an important day and event."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Teacher's Mistake justpush 619 18,881 06-14-2024, 03:07 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 24 2,099 05-09-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Ashes
  O Traffic Jam baby (need husband to deliver) SimplyPregnant 11 761 05-05-2024, 02:47 PM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  C Teacher's sweet pet. (w/ SilentFeather) Nitrogen 37 1,934 05-01-2024, 11:57 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Step-daddy? (Open for sub carriers) Ashes 15 1,458 04-18-2023, 10:49 AM
Last Post: GothPop
  C Love, Coffee and Baby [closed with Whoknows] justpush 960 33,660 06-29-2022, 09:48 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C The Slightly Submissive Teacher. Whoknows 20 1,575 04-28-2022, 09:21 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  O Pregnant with a married alpha's baby ShadowTiger 0 621 04-21-2022, 08:33 PM
Last Post: ShadowTiger
  C Baby In Wood [closed with @Cmull45965] justpush 51 5,576 09-02-2020, 09:14 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C Brothel Baby thoughtless 0 857 05-22-2020, 06:23 PM
Last Post: thoughtless