C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy

Jamie got home from uni to see Filon sitting at the desk, using the computer for his work. He decided to sneak up on him so he crept across the room. Once he reached Filon, he wrapped his arms around him and littered his neck with little kisses. “Hey baby,” he greeted.

Filon relaxed with a gesture from his beloved, putting down his laptop. He looked at him with a smile. He was wearing a loose sweatshirt and short shorts.
"Hey..." he greeted and kissed him on the lips "I was doing a credit paper..."

Jamie poked Filon in the side, “boring work then,” he said and chuckled, he had returned from home in a rather playful mood. “I want to see my child,” he announced before lifting up Filons jumper.

Filon giggled. Jamie had been really unbelievably masculine and assertive lately. It turned him on.
"Just a baby?" he asked him, gently lowering his shorts so he could see his full belly

“What are you suggesting, Mr Filon?” Jamie questioned, a playful glint present in his eye. He turned Filons chair around so they were facing each other and then knelt down, smothering the bump with affection.

Filon began to stroke his lover's head, looking at him with a smile.
"I'm here too... And I need your attention," he whispered

“Oh yeah?”, Jamie questioned, raising an eyebrow. “And where would you require this attention?”

"Well, you know..." he said stroking his neck "Kisses.... And an embrace."

“Alrighty then”, Jamie said, lifting Filon up and carrying him over to the couch. Jamie laid down and kept Filon on top of him. “Let’s watch something,” he said.

Filon lay leaning against his partner, muttering quietly.
"It kicked..." said the student suddenly, touching his tummy "The baby kicked."

Jamie reached up and placed his hand on the bump, “I feel it,” he said, smiling warmly.

Filon began stroking his stomach.
"It's amazing... And strange," he said, analyzing the movements in his body, "We really created the little man in me."

Jamie hummed, “we did, it’s so strange imagining he’s going to grow up and have his own life, his own home and his own kids too”.

"Don't look so far ahead..." he said, looking at him "We are together, that's what counts" he replied

Jamie nodded, “we are, now let’s put something on the tv,” he said, handing Filon the remote.

Filon turned on some nature program. He lay comfortably on his beloved's lap.
"Jamie? The publishing house sent me an email today. They want to publish my book."

Jamie gasped, “really? That’s great!”, he exclaimed. “We ought to celebrate,” he decided, he passed Filon his phone, “order some takeaway whilst I get some glasses.” Jamie had read that Filon could have a tiny amount of alcohol while pregnant, just not a lot.

Filon, however, was somewhat different from Jamie in this regard. He got up from the couch and followed his lover.
"No, I'll drink the juice.... I have to be a responsible mom," he said while stroking his tummy.

“Alright, what juice would you like?” He asked, “and what takeaway would you like?”

"Mhm... You," he joked and kissed him on the lips. Then he started searching on his phone for some cool restaurant. "How about Indian cuisine?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Whoknows
06-14-2024, 03:07 PM
Last Post by thoughtless
05-22-2020, 06:23 PM