Closed My Teacher and my Baby Daddy
With Justpush
“No, I’ll come”, Jamie insisted, what else would he do?
"Honey... If you want to sleep in bed with me tonight then listen to me," he told him, winking at him
“Oh okay!”, Jamie said, taking the trolley and wandering off. Hell just have to look around for more things to get.
Filon left his company for half an hour, leaving with a nice set of underwear from a store of a well-known brand.
"Your student bought himself some nice underwear," he said.
Jamie smiled, “that’s good, I can’t wait to see them later,” he said, still pushing the trolley.
"Gee... You've put a lot of stuff in here," he began, looking at everything
“Yeah, I also went into the food area so our weekly shopping is done”, Jamie said, now bored of shopping.
Filon looked at him. He lost his enthusiasm slightly. He grabbed his hand.
"I'm sorry... I made you bored," he said with remorse "I didn't think of you properly.... I'll improve next time."
Jamie looked confused, “what do you mean?”, he asked, “I just hate shopping, always have, although it’s not as bad with you.”
"I could have come alone... I didn't know you disliked it so much," he told him sincerely with regret, "I'm sorry..."
Jamie stopped and pulled Filon into a hug, “why is this bothering you, baby?”, he asked, “it honestly doesn’t matter, everyone has to go shopping at some point.”
"I just wish you were always happy..." he whispered, wiping tears from his face.
“Why are you cry?”, Jamie asked, chuckling, “and I am happy.”
"You were annoyed..." he said quietly "Because of that damn shopping..." he added and grabbed a bag of underwear "I'll give it back.... I hate shopping from today too!"
“Stop what you are doing”, Jamie said, “calm down and we will pay for the shopping then go home, you can’t just stop enjoying something because I don’t like it, you are your own person”.
Filon did not speak up. He just walked with him to the checkout in silence and packed the products into bags. When they were in the car, he leaned against the seat and looked down at his feet.
"Why are you always right?"
Jamie chuckled at him, “because I’m amazing like that,” he joked, rubbing Filons thigh. “You don’t need to get so worked up,” he said, softly.
Filon sighed and leaned his head against the headrest.
"Mhm... I just got pissed at myself for not knowing that," he said and grabbed his hand
“You don’t need to be, it’s not that big of a deal”, Jamie said, trying to sooth him. “Let’s get home anyways, I’m dying for a drink”.
Filon sighed and nodded.
"I'll go to the bath.... I'm dying for a bath."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Teacher's Mistake justpush 619 18,899 06-14-2024, 03:07 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 24 2,112 05-09-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Ashes
  O Traffic Jam baby (need husband to deliver) SimplyPregnant 11 761 05-05-2024, 02:47 PM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  C Teacher's sweet pet. (w/ SilentFeather) Nitrogen 37 1,937 05-01-2024, 11:57 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Step-daddy? (Open for sub carriers) Ashes 15 1,458 04-18-2023, 10:49 AM
Last Post: GothPop
  C Love, Coffee and Baby [closed with Whoknows] justpush 960 33,697 06-29-2022, 09:48 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C The Slightly Submissive Teacher. Whoknows 20 1,575 04-28-2022, 09:21 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  O Pregnant with a married alpha's baby ShadowTiger 0 621 04-21-2022, 08:33 PM
Last Post: ShadowTiger
  C Baby In Wood [closed with @Cmull45965] justpush 51 5,580 09-02-2020, 09:14 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C Brothel Baby thoughtless 0 857 05-22-2020, 06:23 PM
Last Post: thoughtless