C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy

“Hey!” Jamie said, now frowning. “What was that?” He asked, seeing Filons face change.

"The baby kicked..." he replied, and then put his hand on his tummy

Jamie out his hand in the belly and felt around, gasping when he felt it.

Filon stroked his hair, looking at him with satisfaction.
"We created this baby together.... It still amazes me."

“We did,” Jamie murmured, still holding onto the bump, “isn’t this heavy?”, he wondered.

"A little... But I try not to complain," he said quietly, stroking Jamie's hair.

“You are allowed to complain, Y’know”, Jamie reminded him, ”it’s normal”.

"But... I'm already a nuisance to you" he whispered "I don't want you to cry again because of me" he added more quietly

“No you aren’t and I was just stressed then, it doesn’t matter,” Jamie spoke, “plus you should feel comfortable enough around me to speak the truth.”

Filon lowered his head in embarrassment.
"I don't want the people I love to worry about me..." he whispered quietly "I feel really comfortable around well.... I have fallen in love with you."

“Well the people you love are obviously going to worry about you, they care for you,” Jamie countered, stroking through Filons hair. “I love you too”.

Filon shrugged slightly, but did not cry. He simply hugged him.
"You are the first man in my life who is not my dad.... I'm afraid I'll mess up..." he confessed his fears

Jamie rubbed Filons back, “you’ve done perfectly so far, I’m sure you won’t mess up,” he told him. “Plus you’re my first proper boyfriend in a long time, if anyone’s to mess up it will be me.”

Filon smiled slightly and kissed him lightly on the lips.
"I like how we tease each other, joke, kiss.... I generally like being around you."

“Me too,” Jamie said and bounced his knee, which meant that Filon was being bounced around too. This made him burst out laughing.

Filon snorted amused, then put his arms around his neck.
"You're annoying..." He replied with a smile and bit the lobe of his ear lightly

Jamie smirked, “it’s what I aim to be like“, he said and then laughed.

Filon stroked the back of his head.
"I'm sexy," he whispered in his ear, "My body must be very attracted to you, huh?"

Jamie looked up at Filon, “you must be”, he began, “but it’s a shame you have work to do,” he teased. He stood up and sat Filon back down on the chair. “Sucks to suck”, he shrugged.

Filon looked at him with feigned anger, then got up from the table. He changed into a comfortable pair of sweatpants and began writing his paper at the computer. He sipped mint water from time to time.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Whoknows
06-14-2024, 03:07 PM
Last Post by thoughtless
05-22-2020, 06:23 PM