C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy

Jamie followed, rubbing Kai’s back as he fell back to sleep. “Did you get the loyalties from your book?”.

Filon laughed, following his beloved.
"Honey, everything is going well. This is the last part of the trilogy," he giggled. On the way, they passed a shelf with his book awards.

“That’s amazing”, he commented, entering Kai’s bedroom and lowering him into the bed. “How’s your dad doing today? Did you visit him?”

"Mhm... Now it's a horny gardener. The garden looks like the good old days," he replied, and then wrapped their son in a blanket. He then grabbed his fiancé's hand. "Come, eat something..."

“What the hell”, Jamie laughed, pulling Filon close and wrapping his arm around him. “What are we having?”

Filon giggled quietly and kissed him gently on the lips.
"We have a roll in the oven..." he joked half seriously "I made lasagna.... Then let's take a bath, we have some time to ourselves."

“Ooh okay, that sounds perfect”, Jamie said, leaning down to kiss Filon.

Filon kissed him sweetly on the lips. After the meal, they went to the bathroom. They both got into the bathtub.
"Jamie?" he asked him quietly, "Do you love me?"

Jamie moved forwards to look at Filons face, he was sat inbetween his legs. “Of course I do baby, what makes you question it?”

Filon smiled slightly and shrugged his shoulders.
"We've been together so much... We have a second child on the way.... Am I still attractive to you?" he asked him

“Baby, we wouldn’t have a second child on the way unless I was attracted to you”, he said, moving his hands to Filons shoulders and beginning to massage them.

Filon sighed quietly.
"I'm really grateful... Kai is wonderful... You too," he replied and stroked his tummy "You are my inspiration, my love."

“I love you so much”, Jamie said, moving his hand to cradle Filons bump.

Filon looked at him lovingly.
"I am only yours, Professor..."

THE END

(The following Christmas)

It was Kai’s first Christmas so Filon and Jamie were trying to make it as memorable as possible. Their second baby was still on the way as Filon was nearing his 8th month. Jamie was in the kitchen making some hot chocolate with cinnamon. “Hey guys it’s nearly ready!”

Filon had just finished coloring a Christmas drawing with his son. Kai was full of energy and was glad that it was the end of the day, because he could use a rest.

"Honey, will you pass me the cream?" he asked him

“Yeah of course”, Jamie said, bringing in the cream and drinks. He sat down next to his family, noticing how stiff Filon was sitting. “Babe why don’t you sit on the couch? Give your back a rest”, he said.

"Mhm... I will. Thank you," he whispered and kissed him quickly on the lips, as Kai wanted to climb onto the couch. Filon helped him so that he wouldn't fall over. "Kai... Drink slowly, yes? It's hot."

Jamie helped Filon up and then sat down next to him, passing him his drink. “His should be okay, it’s mostly milk”.

Filon stroked his son's hair, then looked at his fiancé. He sent him a smile.
"Finally Christmas... At last I will have you exclusively."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Whoknows
06-14-2024, 03:07 PM
Last Post by thoughtless
05-22-2020, 06:23 PM