C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy

“You always will”, he responded, wrapping his arm around Filon and pulling him into his side. He rested his head ontop of his beloveds.

Filon murmured quietly. He stroked his tummy with his hand and with his other arm embraced their son, who sat between them.
"Shall we sit some more as the little one lies down?"

“Yeah, we can watch a Christmas film?”, Jamie suggested before standing up to put Kai to bed. Before long, he had slumped against Filon, holding his drink but having fallen asleep.

Filon laughed, seeing his sleeping beloved. He kissed him lightly on the cheek and set the cup down on the table. Then he wrapped himself in a blanket and lay on his fiancé's thighs.

Jamie stirred a little and moved his arm around Filon but fell back to sleep, looking after a child was exhausting.

The next morning, Filon woke up first. He looked at his husband and stroked his face with concern.
"Lie down... You fell asleep in this position. It's uncomfortable."

Jamie woke up slowly, groaning once he realised the posturing he was in. “I’m going to ache all day”, he complained, moving up in his seat.

Filon showered him with several kisses. He smiled at him.
"Go... I'll take care of breakfast and Kai."

“Alright”, he said and got up from the couch, rubbing his back and briefly wondering if this is how Filon feels with pregnancy’s.

Filon laughed.
"My fiancé is such an old man..." he joked and stood up, rubbing his back with his hand. He felt really energetic that day. The baby was very calm.

Jamie shot Filon a faux dirty look, “you’d better watch it, young man”, he mocked.

"I'd like to be careful... But someone was fast asleep yesterday," he winked at him, but then went to the kitchen

Jamie chuckled and went into their bedroom to strip off and shower. He really loved life at the moment.

Filon started making French toast with fruit. Immediately he went to the little room, where Kai was already sitting in the crib roused.
"The Prince is up? My Prince..." he blushed to the child

(The second child’s birth)

It was a stormy day and Kai was restless. Both Jamie and Filon had spent the day either chasing him around or trying to calm him down. Jamie could tell that something was going to happen, he could feel the suspense growing.

Filon had to look out for himself most of the time now, so he lay or sat. His deadline was approaching inexorably, and on top of that, their Kai had been having a worse time lately.

He had been somewhat depressed and thoughtful since the morning. He felt terrible.
"Jamie, I'm going to the bathroom..." he said, watching as he fed on the ruddy Kai, who was very moody.

“Okay”, Jamie said, acknowledging him. He filled another spoonful up with food and tried easing it in Kai’s mouth. “Please eat it baby”, he cooed, feeling triumph when he ate it all. He cleaned Kai up before putting him down on the floor with his toys.

He noticed that Filon had been gone a while and so he went to check on him. “Are you okay in there baby?”, he asked, knocking on the bathroom door.

Filon sat kneeling holding onto the tub. He felt the head pushing against his anus. He had tears in his eyes. Why was he only now feeling this? He didn't even have the strength to get up.

"Jamie... Bring me a bowl of water, towels.... I'm in labor," he more stated than panicked

Jamie gasped, now wasn't the best time. Of course it would happen now. He rushed around grabbing things he assumed they would need and opened the bathroom door. “Can I move you baby?”, he asked, kneeling down.

Filon caught his hand and, on his trembling and somewhat bloody thighs, sat leaning against the wall.
"I... I will push... And you.will see if our princess is ok," he said

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Whoknows
06-14-2024, 03:07 PM
Last Post by thoughtless
05-22-2020, 06:23 PM