C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy

“Wow, steal the children from their father”, Jamie joked, pretending to be sad.

Filo smiled broadly.
"You, too, are welcome... Professor," he winked coquettishly at him.

Jamie laughed and wiped away a happy tear.

When the children went to bed, Filon embraced his beloved from behind. They were in the kitchen.
"Jamie..." whispered to him "I want you" he added

“I thought we were waiting till our honeymoon?”, Jamie joked, turning around and facing Filon.

"Today, on a day like this.... A small exception," he whispered and kissed him on the lips, pushing against him.

Jamie leant down and pulled Filon into a deeper kiss, picking him up and sitting him on the counter. “Let’s take this to the bedroom”, he said.

Filon stroked the back of his head. He looked at him so lustfully. He smacked his lips.
"Mhm... And then what? What are you going to do with me?" he asked, unbuttoning his shirt where the sexy underwear was under it

“I’m going to fuck you senseless”, he murmured, carrying Filon to the bedroom and putting him on the bed. He removed his own clothes before helping Filon remove his.

Filon joined their lips in a sudden and passionate kiss. He scratched his back slightly.
"I love how you are so determined and vulgar in bed..." he whispered with a smile as they parted their lips for a moment.

Jamie chuckled at Filon, “only for you”, he murmured before moving again. He opened Filons legs and immediately pushed his dick inside, he didn’t have to prepare Filon anynore.

Filon however, grabbed him by the shoulders. He lightly drove his nails into his skin. He wheezed.
"Buy me pills at the pharmacy tomorrow..." he asked only, and then focused on the pleasure Jamie was giving him.

Jamie hummed, not really focusing. He began to thrust in and out of Filons hole, bringing them both a pleasurable feeling.

Filon sighed and arched his back in pleasure.
"Harder... There harder~!" He groaned

Jamie thrust harder and harder each time, ignoring the sweat dripping down his forehead. “Yes baby”.

Filon looked at him with a small smile. He kissed his lips briefly.
"Don't you have any more strength?" he asked, embracing his face lightly with his hands. He was panting quietly.

“Of course I do, I’m just worried you couldn’t take it”, Jamie joked in response, he increased his speed and listened to Filons moans.

Filon finally reached his stomach and thighs, arching his back. Finally, she firmly clung to his lips.
"Come inside me... I want your seed inside me."

Jamie groaned loudly as he realised inside of Filon, before remembering they used children in the next rooms and trying to stifle the noise. He collapsed down in the bed beside his lover and pulled him close.

Filon clung to him. He embraced him tightly. He kissed him on the cheek.
"I love you, baby.... My daddy" he whispered "Happy Valentine's Day" he added and looked at him "Jamie? These new students.... Are they attractive?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Whoknows
06-14-2024, 03:07 PM
Last Post by thoughtless
05-22-2020, 06:23 PM