C A change of life (close with justpush)

Edmund smiled as the dance ended and a more slow song was played. He held his bride closer as they moved in a more closer and slower manner and his hands went to his hips to hold him closer.

"Of course you can come to help him in anything you consider you need to." Althea looked at her son dsncing with the young carrier "I know he will take care of him during the pregnancy and any others that follow. Don't worry" she said noricing how her son looked at his bride.

Charles felt a little embarrassed, and then his face was level with his husband's. Edmund was a really good dancer... And he was so incredibly handsome. He could tell that from seeing him so close.

Dorothea covered her face slightly with her fan.
"We should speed up the banquet, don't you think? The young ones will probably want to go to the bedroom faster," she smiled happily.

Althea nodded and descreetly arranged with the service and musians to speed things up during the reception.

Son much so for Edmund felt a whirlwind the last dance and the food they got to taste. And now... Now he was guiding his new bride away from curious bystsnders up tit he rooms they were now to share as a couple.

He closed the alegre double Doors behind them. Two large trunks were left by the bed by the service the trunks held Charles' belongings who wouos soon join his own in the closet.

"let me help you" he said gently to help him get the dress loose so he could breath with ease. "do you want to drink something?" he offered "make yourself at home, this room is yours now too. If you want to make changes later to the decor, feel free to" he said as he loosed his own tie and missed the remedies and potions his mother had ekft for Charles in his beuty stand.

Dorothea and Althea decided to come over after some time to hear how things were going between their sons.

Meanwhile, Charles stood with his back to his husband, feeling his heart beating faster and faster. Fortunately, Edmund seemed really composed and caring. The bride sighed softly and then sat down on the bed, letting the dress fall silently to the floor. His body was still constricted by his corset and underwear.
"A glass of water, please," he replied quietly and began to untangle his hair from its small bun. For the wedding, his mother told him not to cut his hair, and now it reached his shoulders.

Edmund served a glass of water for his bride and offered it to him. His gray eyes laid upon his now slightly exposed body, for the undergarments seemed to trae him that he had still yo wait to see what laid below of them.

Edmund sat next to him, with a class of wine. " for us?" he asked offering to make a small toast to celebrate. "I felt all went so quickly..." he said wondering why was that. He smiled at him and kissed his cheek softly yo test how the younger one wouos take to him touching and carresing him.

Charles stiffened slightly at the unexpected kiss on the cheek, but then relaxed. I guess the water allowed him to relax at least a little.
He took the glass of wine from his husband and they made a silent toast. The young man took a light sip and then placed the glass on the dresser. With a gentle, graceful movement, he sat on Edmund's lap, grabbing his neck.

His mother gave him some advice to make the atmosphere in the bedroom with his husband pleasant. Fortunately, Edmund seemed to be a truly caring type of man, which made the fear disappear from the younger man's mind for a moment.

"Can I kiss you?" he asked shyly, feeling his chest yearn for freedom. He grunted softly and looked at Radford. "Will you loosen my corset, please?"

Edmund was surprised by Charlie taking the iniciative and sitting on his lap like that. He could see his eyes closer and more clear this way.

"of course you can Charlie" he said as his hands came to his back to loose up the corsette, his fingers knowing what to do as it was not thr first time he ever took off a undergarment from a lover. "if you ever want me to stop or not do something, just let me know" he said kissing his lips as his hands moved the corsette off his lovely bride.

Charles felt his body tense for the moment Edmund kissed him so passionately. The young man returned the kiss calmly, feeling that everything was going in the right direction.

When the corset fell to the floor and his breasts were exposed to Radford, they stopped for a moment. The bride gently pushed his beloved husband onto the mattress.
"I'm inexperienced... Maybe it's not obvious now, but... Edmund? I'm staying under your care today, husband," he replied kindly and kissed him lightly on the jaw, unbuttoning his shirt a bit.

Edmund smiled at the sight of the breasts. They were round and perky, and one day they would feed his child. His hand came to touch them for the first time, eager to explore his wife's body, his touch gentle and slow to not startle him.

"don't worry. I'll be gentle and make sure this doesn't hurt you" he said surprised by how blantantly forward Charlie was being. "I'll take good care of you Charlie"

Charles blushed slightly, then looked inquisitively as his husband examined his breasts. A quiet sigh escaped his lips. He felt the muscles in his body losing strength.

"Can I lie down? It'll probably be better..." he whispered and stroked Edmund's hair gently with his hand. A shiver ran through his body. His innocent lips pressed against each other and his hand grabbed his spouse's.

Edmund nodded and helped Charlie lie down. The matress was firm yet soft. Edmund was now on top and kissed him gently as his hands went to his hips and began to gently pull down his small clothes. His skin was soft agaisnt his hands.

"can you let me see?" he asked for knowing he was a virgin he would need to go slow and work a lot on loosing him up, yet wanted to make a brief check to see just how tight Charlie was now to know what moves and pace to set for their first love making.

Charles nodded and gently allowed himself to take his husband's finger. He sighed softly as he became more and more naked in front of his married man.
"Can I feel it too?" he asked shyly, spreading his legs slightly so that the panties could be removed easier.

He didn't take his eyes off Edmund. They started kissing again. The virgin groaned softly when his bottom was now completely bare.

"you want to feel how tight you are?"Edmund asked as he kissed him eagerly. He enjoyed how curious Charlie was being all about this.

He reached for a pillow and made Charlie rise his hips and slid thr pillow below him to prop him up and get his hips in a better angel. His eyes carefully took a sight of the make member his wife possesed. "I need you to part your legs for me darling and be as relaxed as posible. I will just touch now, not try to enter. Dont fear my touch"

Charles nodded, then closed his eyes as his fingers, along with Edmund's, slenderly moved lower. A quiet moan escaped his lips when he heard his husband's voice, which sounded so magical.
"Heir... I will carry the heir, I promise," he replied politely, then spread his legs much for him and groaned louder when the fingers touched his entrance. It was the first time he touched himself like that. He was excited...

He realized it was not just him exoloring Charlie's body for the first time,but Charlie himself doing so for the first time. Everything turned more intimate as he realized that. His hands first traced the lower belly to relax his wife, just where his womb was. He could see how Charlie had Wide hips, perfect for childbearing. "Just the heir?" he asked teasing but also to distract a bit Charlie as their hands went lower and lower...

The entrance was just like a pink and delicate bud. He brushed it gently to see how tight it would be. "you okay with this? Take deep breaths you are doing so well... And feel even better"

Charles blushed softly at his spouse's words. For the first time, he had to admit to himself his poor choice of words. His throat became slightly dry, but his gaze still did not break away from Edmund's gaze.
"I mean... I will give birth to your children," he said slightly embarrassed, and then gasped quietly.

His entrance shrank slightly when it felt the touch. For a moment, the inside was visible. It was just as pink as from the outside. The only difference was that the inside was so wet.

Edmund kissed his wife's forehead "I know you will, I was reading you. And its fine too of you only want to have one" he assured too, yet he hoped they could have several and have a big family.

He could tell Charlie was very tight, yet it was a good sign that he noticed moisture and a good seal of it inside the canal. A sign that regardless of the tight entrance, Charlie was becoming aroused. "you're very tight dear, so I need you to get very comfortable so I can begin to help you up. You can change positions, maybe you will feel better on your side or up in fours?" he asked softly he didn't tell him that maybe they couldn't sleep together that night. Edmund wouldn't hurt him and wouldn't go in of he couldn't dilate him enough on their first night.

Charles sighed quietly, and then looked at him with a rather soft gaze. He gripped his husband's other hand very tightly. He was a little afraid, but he could see how Edmund was very much offered his comfort and well-being. He thought that since it was him, he did it obediently.

"Well... I don't know about this, so I trust you," he whispered, and the moonlight gently illuminated their bed. "I want to stay in this position... Do you mind, Edmund?"

"of course I don't mind. I just wish for you to be comfortable" he said as he took his shirt off and settled back in bed. How the moonlight shined over his spouse made it look like a vision.

He still had yet to learn what Charlie liked so he figured he would try a bit of everything. He placed a warm kiss on the lower belly, perhaps a tender prayer that a child could be concived soon. His kisses trailed down into his privates and his fingers gently began to brush Charlie's male member. "part your legs a bit more young one" he asked, wanting to have the best look of what he was doing. He me aes down and kissed his thighs as Charlie opened up his legs a bit more for him

Charles carried out Edmund's requests obediently. When he felt the first kisses on his naked skin he trembled with an incredible feeling of goosebumps. His tiny member gently hardened and his entrance contracted and expanded, feeling a strange sensation. The young man closed his eyes, holding onto the sheet.

"Pleasant..." he replied a moment later, when the feeling was somehow not very touchy. "Edmund? Are you experienced in such matters?" he asked suddenly. I guess he wished that he could distract himself from the strange feeling that would come when his husband unchained him.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by justpush
08-27-2020, 06:16 PM