Closed Save my life, I give you life (Closed with riderstrongforever16)
I created this out of boredom.
Preston, 19,was walking home from work. It was dark and he hated this area but he wasn’t exactly thinking straight. He almost got fired over mixing up a couple of files. Just that. Preston suddenly started walking faster, he thought he wasn’t alone. Or being followed. The next thing he knew, he got knocked to the ground. He tried getting up but only to be met with a gun to the forehead. He felt his life flash before his eyes before thinking to himself: “It was a shitty life anyways”
Daniel Edwards (24): (Holds the Gun) Ready to Die you son of a Bitch...
Jethro Grantham (22): (Sees The Fight) Hey Get away from him NOW!!!
Daniel Edwards (24): Why?
Jethro Grantham (22): He's only 19 he got his whole life to live so get the fuck away from him before i called the police...
*Daniel leaves*
Jethro Grantham (22): (Helps The Guy up) Sorry about that he was My Psycho Ex we broke up because I found out that he was Psycho... So Are You Okay?
“I-I’m fine. But thank you so much. If there’s anything I can do to repay you, please let me know.” He said with a smile.
Jethro Grantham: Why are you living in this area if you hate?
Jethro Grantham: You should come & live with Me and I can take you to work every day
Jethro Grantham: But if you want to be independent I can help you find a New House away from this area?
Jethro Grantham: Where's My Manners My Name is Jethro Grantham i am 22 years Old and I graduated from College last year and your name is?
“That sounds like a good offer to me. And my name’s Preston. Preston Jones. I think I actually have seen you somewhere around”
Jethro Grantham: Hello Preston Jones and You look familiar too...
Jethro Grantham: My High School Boyfriend died in a Car Crash on Our Graduation Night and I spent the 4 years in College as a single man to deal with my loss..
Jethro Grantham: So Preston why are you walking alone in a Bad Area like this?
Jethro Grantham: My Offer Still stands if you want to move?
“I’m sorry to hear that. Also where I work is nearby so that’s why. And sure I’m up for moving.”
Jethro Grantham: Okay and here's my number just in case you need to call me...
Jethro Grantham: Since the Death of My Boyfriend i hadn't been going out much so i be at home all the time...
Jethro Grantham: My House is pretty big so you can use my number to call me if you get lost in there..
Jethro Grantham: It's hard to meet someone after someone you love so very much dies...
Jethro Grantham: And with Daniel we dated in College but we broke up after i found out from his former friends that He was Psycho...
The next day, Preston went to work at his Cafe job. It payed pretty good but the owners weren’t what you would call good people.Not even close. He even occasionally called them out on it.

It was a pretty quiet and calm day there. He was talking to 1 of his coworkers.
Jethro Grantham: (Answers the Door) Hey Axl why are you doing here?
Axl Heck (24): Remember 3 Weeks ago when we hook up at a Bar?
Jethro Grantham: Huh? We hook up at a bar?
Axl Heck (24): Then we went back to your place?
Jethro Grantham: Yeah and?
Axl Heck (24): Then we made out?
Jethro Grantham: So We made out so what's the problem?
Axl Heck (24); Okay then uh? I am Pregnant and your the father...
Jethro Grantham: What The?
Axl Heck (24): I am pregnant actually i am 3 Weeks Pregnant since you were the only guy i made out with that whole week...
Jethro Grantham: Come on in Axl so we can talk..
Axl Heck (24): Thanks.
Jethro Grantham: Preston's at Work so we got time until he gets off....
Axl Heck (24): Who's Preston?
Jethro Grantham: Preston this guy I saved from My Psycho Ex...
Jethro Grantham: I suppose to pick him up after Work...
Jethro Grantham: So wanna come and meet him?
Axl Heck (24): Okay i be glad to meet him...
Jethro Grantham: I can't believe we are having a baby...
Axl Heck (24): Yeah what luck...
Preston was on his break and sat down drinking his coffee. “Hey” Angela said, sitting down across from him. The two used to date not long ago but it didn’t exactly work out. They still are close friends.

“So how are things going in your life?” She asked. Preston said: “Dad’s still in jail thankfully. Mom’s in a coma still. There is little chance of her getting out of it alive. I’m not quite sure what happened to my siblings after that..”

“Well then.” She says. After a odd moment of silence, Preston asked: “So how are things with you and what’s his name?”

“Pretty good so far”
Jethro Grantham: (On the Phone) Hey Preston when you get off You want me to show up 5 Minutes Early?
Jethro Grantham: (On The Phone) And I got a Surprise for you..
“ I don’t see why not. I will see you then.” He put his phone away and went back onto his shift.
Jethro Grantham: (On the Phone) Okay see you then...
Axl Heck: What if Preston don't approve of me or us?
Axl Heck: What if He's against Gays?
Jethro Grantham: We don't know until we tell him...

*Later*
*Jethro shows up at Preston's Job 5 minutes Early*

Axl Heck: Jethro i am nervous what if he hates me?
Jethro Grantham: He won't hate you (Kisses Axl)
Preston walks out. “Hey.” He said, approaching them. “Wait who is this?” He asked.
Jethro Grantham: Preston this is Axl... Axl meet Preston...
Jethro Grantham: Uh? Axl's Pregnant with My Child...
Jethro Grantham: Oh Yeah Preston The Hospital called and it was about your mom....
Jethro Grantham: So Preston ready for me to tell you the news?
“Well congratulations you two.” He said smiling. “Also what did they say?” Preston asked, a little worried.
Jethro Grantham: The Hospital said that She woke up from her coma...
Jethro Grantham: So You want us to take you to the hospital?
Axl Heck: Yeah Do you?
Jethro Grantham: The Hospital also said they don't know how long she will be awake for...
Jethro Grantham: I wanna meet your mother...
Jethro Grantham: Because without me You will still be living in that bad area which where My Psycho Ex lives...
Jethro Grantham: Oh Yeah I lost My Father in June to a Heart Attack...
Jethro Grantham: And I am so glad Your Mother is okay....
A few moments later, they arrived at the hospital. “Hi. Here to see Catherine Jones” The woman at the desk said: “They moved her to the 3rd floor, 1st room on the right.”

Preston was a bit nervous when he put his hand on the door handle. “You guys ready?”
Axl Heck: I am ready...
Jethro Grantham: I am nervous what if Your Mom don't approve of My Lifestyle?
Axl Heck: Yeah what if She calls us Fags?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 23 1,343 04-26-2024, 10:12 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C A change of life (close with justpush) Rain 119 2,225 04-24-2024, 03:43 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 208 14,328 04-12-2024, 04:58 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 42 2,931 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 8,859 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 1,592 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 17 1,068 11-26-2023, 04:49 PM
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 7,338 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 819 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  C A Good Education. (closed with dolria1) Whoknows 126 7,421 08-17-2023, 10:07 PM