Is There Somewhere || A/B/O || Open To Everyone || NSFW
(It's totally fine, don't worry about it! I was pretty busy myself yesterday. ^^; )

Crevan nodded in confirmation as his sipped at his coffee. "Yep," he answered the other with a small smile. "I'm taking English and writing courses over there. It's a pretty big university, much like the rest of Prine, so try not to get overwhelmed. Have you already been signed up for the university or do you need to arrange a meeting with the Dean?" The kitsunes flagged Kevin over for a refill on his coffee, at least one more he told himself. Honestly, how he hadn't overdosed on caffeine yet was beyond him but the jitteriness of the caffeine was better than the jitteriness of an upcoming heat. He figured he was choosing the lesser of two evils in this case.

A slight frown turned down the corner of his lips as his enhances hearing picked up on the whispered words coming from Suzukaze. He hoped the other wasn't planning on getting himself into trouble this early, the guards around Prine were not forgiving and if one thought being forced to find their own mate was bad...well the guards were worse. They didn't give people options and he'd seen at least a handful of rowdy omegas leave the hands of the guards with a mark on their neck or a child in their belly. "I mean I guess," he muttered back, keeping his voice low. "Only the dealers in the black market really know how to smuggle things in and out of Prine, and like I said; the only reason they get away with it is because they'd got a lot of power behind them. I suppose you could try and bribe one of them into helping you, but I really don't even want to imagine what they'd be asking for in repayment. It probably isn't worth it." He shook his head, brushing his red hair away from his eyes afterwards.

Those green eyes turned towards Suzukaze at his question, an almost sympathetic look buried within them. He really had to have been knew to this lifestyle if he had to ask questions like that. Crevan ran a hand across his face for a moment, not really wanting to break the news to him if he didn't know. Sometimes ignorance was bliss, but on the other hand he'd feel really guilty if something happened to Suzukaze and he hadn't taken the opportunity to warn him. "Some alphas, especially the crueler ones or the more rare and powerful their species are, won't tie themselves down to one omega. They'll hunt for unmated omegas nearing their heat and then..." he trailed off, making motions with his hands in an attempt to make it so that he didn't need to say it aloud. "Next thing you know the omega's pregnant, unmated, and the father's nowhere near. They're just looking to pass on their genetics or their species, really."

His voice dropped even lower. "So I don't know what you are, but I do know that there isn't anyone like you here in Prine. That makes you a rarity and a target to some of the alphas here. I also mentioned that I didn't know whether you were alpha or omega, but even if you're an alpha, they'll still try and get you to bear their children. So just watch out, okay?"

The sound of the lunchbox snapping closed and a mixed look of fear and panic residing on the librarian's face had Ace's eyebrows furrowing and his wings rising to make himself look bigger, and instinctual reaction that he had no control over. For some reason the look of distress on the other's face had brought forth an internal reaction of protectiveness, his body ready to fight off whatever it was that was causing the omega stress. What a silly reaction, especially when the room was empty save for the two of them. His shoulders rolled as he tried to settle his own wings with little success. It was frustrating to him that he had such little control over himself right now, when generally the alpha had been known for his rigged if a little off-putting self-control. Even his own students knew better than to test the Fallen. Whereas many professors usually succumbed to the student's pranks, Ace had never been a victim of such foolish behavior. In fact many students were too frightened of him to even approach with questions about his curriculum, preferring to struggle on their own instead of asking for assistance.

It wasn't like Ace didn't like the way others thought or looked at him, it gave him a power over them that they didn't even realize; a physiological mind game that he delighted in playing. Perhaps it was just the way his species acted, he couldn't quite be sure. When they were angels there was little to no emotions they had to show, they only had one Master to please and His will ruled them. Once an angel fell, however, they lost that connection they once had to Him and suddenly all the emotions of the world broke through the wall that was once there blocking them all. Many Fallen went mad or crazy after they fell from grace, and maybe that's what Ace was. Mad. Crazy. Could one diagnose oneself with such a word? Could someone who was mad have the proper sense to know when that was what they were? Or did it feel normal?

Perhaps Amadeus was a 'unique bird' as He had so affectionately called him as he cast him away forever.

A light brushing of fingers against his cheek drew him away from the demons residing in his own mind, bringing him back to Earth and to the scent of omega that was growing heavier in the air. A heat built in the lower pit of his stomach that felt more and more distinctly like an alpha's rut, something that could only be trigged by the heat of an omega. Then what was Calix doing in the university if he'd been this close to his heat? And why weren't the suppressants he'd taken managing his own reaction? Despite knowing the drugs were risky and usually faulty, they had always worked up until this moment. He'd been around omega students that had practically crumbled to the floor at the sudden onset of a heat and been fine, he'd smelt an omega's heat like fire in his nose before and still carried on his duties without a blink of an eye, so why was Calix affecting him so badly. A part of him wanted to reach out and snag the omega, to pull him against him and breath in the heavy scent coming from his neck like it was his own personal drug, but he wasn't that far gone.

Not yet at least.

Calix was getting closer, and as he got closer that warmth built within Ace until it felt as if it would swallow them both whole with it's intensity. His wings twitched behind him, arching from the joint as they almost danced. It was almost like they were coaxing Calix to come closer to him, to let Ace envelop him within their stained embrace. The steading grip on his shoulder had the feathers spreading in delight, wanting the omega to grab much more than just his shoulder, but Ace still had enough control to contain himself from darker desires. He wasn't lost in his rut yet, but his body was hot and already half-hard at the other's simple moves. If things continued on like this Ace worried he'd do something to the librarian that was beyond both of their control.

But then those fingers were moving against his neck and he swore that he almost purred in satisfaction, wanting so badly to move his head just enough to brush his own lips against the exposed skin of Calix's wrist. There was enough sense within him to understand the letters traced out on his warm skin, though, and he knew they omega needed to leave. Knew he needed to nest, as did most of the winged omega species. Ace's tongue darted across his lips as he stood, his wings helping to steady them both as his hands, ever so carefully, came to rest on Calix's shoulders. He could see the heat on the omega's face, and it only made him more certain that it was Calix that had triggered the first rut he'd had in years.

"Let me help you." His voice was heavier than it had been when they'd simply been talking easily just a few minutes prior, and perhaps sounded more desperate than he'd liked, but the more his rut took ahold of him the less he cared about petty appearances. His body took a step closer to the omega, dark eyes on the reddened face just slightly beneath him as he stood inches above Calix, lips brushing against the omega's temple before he could stop himself. "Let me take care of you."

(So sorry if this seems rushed or if there are any grammar/spelling mistakes! I'm about to go get supper. I'm starving!! D: )
[Image: UXpL7lx.png]

By what right does the wolf judge the lion?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is There Somewhere || A/B/O || Open To Everyone - by chrome - 10-19-2017, 04:46 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,440 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,342 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,155 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 33,193 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,635 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,550 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 14,054 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,108 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,606 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,561 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething