O Audience Requests (open to all)

Micah sat in front of the dessing room mirror combing his hair into place, knowing full well it would be knotted and sweat soaked soon enough. Still, he wanted to start the show looking nice. It was the only control he had. Once he stepped onto that stage he was in the audience and he had seen before just how...intense...they could be.

He could hear the dull murmur of the crowd trickling into the theater and taking their seats in the distance. It was exciting, terrifying, and nearly overwhelming that in mere moment he himself would be the main event rather than just another stranger watching from the stands.

When he was satisfied he put down the comb and tugged the tie of his robe tightly around his waist. Groaning, he pulled the weight of himself to his feet, barely able to keep his swollen frame at balance...and then...as if by fate...he felt his belly tighten.

A low moan escaped his lips. He pressed his palms to the table to steady himself, widened his stance and let his hips sway as the pain gripped him.

"Uhhh...uhhhh.....huh....huhh...huhhh"

His moaning turned to panting as the pain began to crest "Nuhh....huh....uhhhh.."

He closed his eyes, letting the feelings flow through him. it was so deep. So strong. An he knew this was only the beginning.  
"uhhhh.....mmmm.....mmmm...."

Soon enough it began to ebb away. He took a breath but before he could pull himself back together he heard a devious chuckle and a slow clap coming from the doorway.

"Now THAT is what my patrons want," the man only known as "The Procurer" said with a grin. His grey eyes seemed to dance as he eyed Micah up and down.

"The FULL show. You can give me the FULL show now can you, my pet?"

Micah nodded.

"Because you did sign a contract, my pet. My patrons expect my young men to withstand. If you can't last the agreed upon time...well, there will be difficult consequences."

"I can do it, sir. My...pains...are not too close and I...I am ready for whatever they wish of me."

The Procurer swung his arm around Micah's shoulder and leaned in close. "I'm counting on it."

He led Micah towards the giant stage. The you man's hands shook in excitement and fear, knowing what would be on display...other than himself. Shelves upon shelves of props, chains, whips, and bindings. Every manor of device and surface. Any request could be answered whether devious or devine. Pain and pleasure could be one in the same. Every audience wish could and would be granted...for the right price of course.

Micah hesitate as the lights dimmed. "What if...I need help?"
The Procurer grinned. His hand moved across the curve of Micah's belly as his stubbled chin scratched hard against Micah's cheek "You signed the contract, my pey. Pray you don't."

He pressed his lips to Micah's, sliding his tongue between them, and drinking in the younger man with a sort of silent frenzy. Micah didn't move as the man's fingers slid beneath his robe trailed lazily down the length of his cock. The Procurer chuckled as it began to respond.

"There we are. Now we're ready for the show to begin."

Messages In This Thread
Audience Requests (open to all) - by thoughtless - 06-27-2022, 02:31 PM
RE: Audience Requests (open to all) - by thoughtless - 06-27-2022, 04:17 PM
RE: Audience Requests (open to all) - by thoughtless - 06-27-2022, 08:46 PM
RE: Audience Requests (open to all) - by Whoknows - 06-27-2022, 09:00 PM
RE: Audience Requests (open to all) - by thoughtless - 06-27-2022, 09:08 PM
RE: Audience Requests (open to all) - by Whoknows - 06-27-2022, 09:15 PM
RE: Audience Requests (open to all) - by thoughtless - 06-27-2022, 09:56 PM
RE: Audience Requests (open to all) - by Whoknows - 06-28-2022, 05:52 AM
RE: Audience Requests (open to all) - by thoughtless - 06-28-2022, 07:26 PM
RE: Audience Requests (open to all) - by Whoknows - 06-28-2022, 07:50 PM