Open Retribution (open to many possibilites)
The Pack mate stilled, vocalized a snarl and charged toward the direction of the sound. Brink was brought to a new wavelength of reality, his own eyes moistening with tearful sorrow and although he tried to hold them in or even to simply shrug them off as he normally did with intense negative emotion, now he was wide-open, exposed to the onslaught of emotional torment, and in response he softly whimpered, his vocaliazation mournful, sadness clawing and eviscerating his fleshed heart as he courageously returned a just as longing gaze down into his Cameron's familiar hues, also brung aback to the first time they met. How the younger man stole his heart, and how he captivated him with just a simple greeting. Alphas were possessive about their "Beloved's" and honestly, through it all, through everything, Cameron never left his mind. And to be eve more of truthful .. he did not mind that, not one damn bit.

As the sound of growling pierced the silence around them, he took mere peeking to the side of the tree trunk, posture becoming of more of a crouching status, his strands of fur arose, standing upon pure end, and as his Pack mate rounded the corner Brink snarled, shielding his own larger body above Cameron's own slightly smaller, lanky, limber of one. "Stand down Pack mate. My mate is "laboring". I demand that you help me take him to our place of Dwelling."

"B-But Alpha .. he is a human .. a filthy, worthless human .. h-he does not deserve to carry, let alone live to birth such an- an abomination!" The Submissive pack-mate had took a stand, but did not know that this would be his final one.

"What did you say? what the hell did you fucking say?! you dare speak of my Beloved, you dare to spit venom of a dear one of my Pack? a member of MY lands?! You will swallow your tongue after I slice it from your damn mouth! you will never speak again after I am done with you FLEA BITTEN WRETCH!" He roared with such intensity that it caused the submissive lesser of wolf standing before him to back away, ears atop his head flattening, and as such the lesser had submitted, and out of further fear and respect had lowered himself to his backside, landing upon it with an audible but mild thud that had momentarily knocked the very wind from his lungs but submitted of immediate fashion, revealing his shirt-clad abdomen to Brink, the Alpha, the one who was now baring his pointed teeth to the lesser wolf, still snarling, still glaring from where he kneeled. Just with anger alone he was able to subdue with percise accuracy.

"NOW! ASSIST ME WITH MY BELOVED BEFORE I RIP YOUR DAMN JUGULAR OUT!" He retorted in a tone he seldom used unless under extreme lividity, pressure and nervousness.

The lesser arose, swiftly of such with a stuttering response, respectively bowing his snouted face and massive head before he gently proceeded with assisting but thinking seondly Brink had snapped at the lesser-wolf, teeth narrowly missing the main vein of one of his wrists.

"Alpha!" The lesser-wolf had yelped, whimpering with terror as he shrunk backward a mereness of movement, body crouched and hands retreated into lap.

"Do NOT touch my Cameron .. EVER!" He was frenzied as well, rage making him inconsolable, he could not think straight, he needed something to ground him. "O-ONLY I TOUCH HIM! ONLY I TOUCH HIM YOU BASTARD! ONLY I TOUCH HIM! YOU HEAR ME! YOU LEECH!"

The lesser-wolf cowered once more, lowering his body once more, but on his stomach this time, eyes lowered toward ground as a submissive pup would respectfully do when under scrutiny of their Divine Alpha. "Alpha .. I was not intending to touch what is rightfully yours to own, I just want to assist .. I promise, I swear. Let me help you take Cameron to our Hide-away, the others of the area might be on your trail, you know .. now that blood has stained the Sacred Forest and tainted the air. All is not stilled, all is not tranquil .. and .." He took a risk, reaching out with much hesitation, placing it upon the top of the protruding belly-button engorged of swell, sensing the half wolf-half human of progency within squirming, kicking and thrashing up a complete flurry of storm. "Sensing by this .. there is not one within your Mated, there is .." With light pressures, fingertips of the searching hand gingerly but firmly press across the expanse of abdominal area, finding the head of another offspring, one was sadly .. wedged or in other term of words, difficulty of Breech position. "Another one beside the first pup."

"What does that mean?" Brink asked, fear creeping into the very threads of his heart.

"Well .. it means that instead of one pup, your Mate Cameron, is about to birth twins, my Alpha .." The submissive lesser-wolf had swallowed, truthfully responding. "And both are quite, well .. endowed in size, as so to speak. So we need to move to the Hide-out. I have a small Office where we can check, deliver and let your Mated rest, safely. Sound like a logical plan?"

"I .. well .. I .." Brink stammered, his mind becoming a blank, turning to a channel of static like an off-cable television. He became numb, conflicted, his ears tuning off for a mereness of second. He needed to be grounded once again, needed to be stable. All he needed was a familiar outburst.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Retribution (open to many possibilites) - by SilentFeather - 01-22-2024, 09:03 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,522 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 495 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 328 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 4,991 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 4,220 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 49,088 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,666 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 192 5,883 05-07-2023, 02:14 PM
Last Post: justpush
  O Step-daddy? (Open for sub carriers) Ashes 15 1,383 04-18-2023, 10:49 AM
Last Post: GothPop
  O The team captain's bitch (Open for Carriers) Nitrogen 3 711 01-07-2023, 05:38 AM