Is There Somewhere || A/B/O || Open To Everyone || NSFW
The omega owner gave the stranger a sympathetic smile and nodded as he wrote the order down on his pad. "It's not a problem," Kevin assured him. "I'll bring the tea over right away, the food will be just a few minutes." He then turned to Crevan and asked if he would like a refill on his coffee, of which Crevan nodded his head with a thank you.

Crevan leaned back against the chair and downed the remainder of the coffee in his mug before setting aside his assignment and turning towards the stranger, figuring it'd be more polite to speak to him somewhat face-to-face rather than off to the side. He was an interesting person, especially those wings of his. Crevan had never met someone like him, and there were a lot of different species within the large community of Prine. It seemed as if here they were both a rarity, which sparked an interest within the redhead. Perhaps they could grow to be friends, though he wouldn't get ahead of himself just yet, but it'd be nice to actually have someone he could feel comfortable around.

Kevin came around to deliver the newcomer's green tea and refill his coffee just as the other man spoke, causing Crevan to shake his head lightly and sip at the hot coffee in his mug. "As nice as that sounds they won't let that happen. The only way someone can move another resident into their apartment is if they're mates and bonded. So two alphas cannot room together and two omegas cannot room together. Kind of ridiculous but expected given the whole reason they constructed communities like Prine, though Prine is one of the largest in the country. Thankfully they don't make us pay very much for the apartments, they're insanely cheap because the government pays for the majority of them." He was quiet for a moment before adding; "And they do pay more attention to this community. The government I mean. So I really wouldn't suggest doing something against the rules, you could get in big trouble if you're caught. Like I said; Prine is big, and because it's so big, it's got a lot of security and police that are in the pocket of the government."

He sighed, running a hand through his hair, getting a little more aggravated the more he thought about it. It was an unfair situation, especially for omegas like himself, and it frustrated him that there was legally nothing he could do about it.

At the newcomer's next question, Crevan couldn't help the raise on an eyebrow, running his green gaze across the man next to him. "You really must be new to the community," he mentioned softly with a light sigh. "I don't know how your last community was but Prine has never been subtle about the meaning behind keeping us all here." He moved forward in his chair so that he was on the edge and slightly closer to the other, keeping his voice down. "I'm guessing since you're here alone that you're not mated, like me, though I don't know if you're alpha or omega but anyway it doesn't matter. That means you're probably on the twelfth floor or higher, which is some of the smallest apartments they have. Eleventh floor and lower the apartments are meant for bonded pairs and they're much bigger," he quickly added. "I mean huge, mainly because they've got so many bedrooms." He raised both eyebrows, hoping the other caught his meaning. "Of course the other rooms, like ours, have more than one bedroom because one doesn't necessarily need to be mated to get themselves a bouncing baby either."

Crevan waved his hand as if brushing away his own words. "Anyway," he started over. "I feel as if I've been completely rude this entire time. Striking up a conversation without introducing myself. Name's Crevan, but you can call me Van."
[Image: UXpL7lx.png]

By what right does the wolf judge the lion?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is There Somewhere || A/B/O || Open To Everyone - by chrome - 10-16-2017, 03:34 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,426 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,277 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,131 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,756 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,439 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,526 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,711 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,085 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,591 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,352 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething