The Mistress' Club (NSFW, BDSM, Open)
I felt as if I could go on for hours but a few hours was enough for me. More than enough. I noticed that Fuka was watching the entire process of sex in the slightly cracked door. I smirked selfishly, keeping an eye on you while I give a fierce pounding to my second slave, Jason. I was pleased. I redress myself, walking over to the wooden door of my room, revealing Fuka standing behind it.

I put one last thrust like movement inside of Jason, placing a rough kiss on the back of your neck. With a tight grip I shove your face down on the pillow with brute force, placing hard slaps on your sweet as sugar ass and not stopping until it was a bright scarlet red color in response of such merciless irritation as if it was blushing. I did not care, I was never ready to slow down or be gentle.

I was sex crazed and that was what I was proud of.

"Well well well, if it isn't my sweet little nosey Fuka .. always curious as I see." I smiled, looking down at Fuka. I do not wait for any word, kissing you on the lips as if I was eager to kiss yours. I loved my slaves and I had indulged in rape with them both. It was my way and I did not give a damn if others thought of me. I was happy to be the dominant one in her relationships with Jason and Fuka.

"Take your clothing off Fuka, I did not forget that you are my slave too." I looked down at you, shoving you inside of my room. I let the other slave rest while I took off my own clothing as well until I was naked as a jay bird and not afraid to flaunt it off. I felt like I could be nude anywhere, even out in the public. Even if I was a bitch I still did not give a single care about anything or anyone. Nope.

Life was such bliss, feeling blessed to be more of a masculine man than a pathetic, hormonal and selfish woman. I did not care.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Mistress' Club (NSFW, BDSM, Open) - by SilentFeather - 11-20-2017, 04:53 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,422 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,261 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,124 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,661 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,405 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,518 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,686 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,080 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,591 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,334 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething