The Mistress' Club (NSFW, BDSM, Open)
(My bad. Sorry, I am a bit new to the seeder lifestyle. I recorrected it.)

I smirked happily, having my feast of Fuka's perfect body. I drink in each moment that my eyes gazed upon you, licking my lips. I always loved having my way with my slaves and now I would get to do my daily routine, finding it arousing as your eyes had tears dripping from them. I loved Fuka dearly but I was not a woman who was gentle as a fluffy lamb or hesitant like a shy, scurrying rabbit.

I was born with a cold heart and sly as the predator that I truly was. I let that be of known to my slaves. I had many slaves, each one coming and going to new masters till only Fuka was left. I adored you with all of my heart but I was not weak. I showed my feelings whenever you and I were in the throes of such rough sex making. I wanted you and Jason to have many upon many of my children.

"I believe that I told you to stay in your room, my dearest Fuka, did I not? .. I will punish you, the reason why is because you disobeyed my command. You know I do not take disobedience lightly." I say soft and low, gently kissing your lips once more between spoken words. "I knew that you would be lurking around. I see that now you know about my new slave." I looked down at you, turning you onto your small, flat stomach and placing kisses upon your neck as I prepared myself for sex once more. My sexual appetite was depthless. It was. I loved sex more than my blessed life.

"Mmm ... yes my dearest Fuka, I do love what I see." I lip my lips once more, my mouth and eyes eager to prey upon each and every single feature that made up your flawless, delicious body.

I used an excuse to get you in my bed, guiding the tip of my cock into you. I loved it when I punished you. I was aware that you did nothing wrong but I did not care, sex was my thirst and I was going to quench it till I saw fit. I loved each scream of agony, each groan of pain, each whimper of fear and each plead to be gentler. I knew that I was cruel but I took that in a truly positive way.

"Like my new slave Jason, you will carry many of my children. My kingdom needs more loyal subjects to rule over." I said, taking you against your will. I was eager to be inside of you and letting my seed build up as I stroked and rubbed my thick cock till hard. I wanted to be able to do as I wished with you and I did that without any warning, not even giving you a single hint of my intentions.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Mistress' Club (NSFW, BDSM, Open) - by SilentFeather - 11-20-2017, 05:47 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,424 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,263 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,125 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,663 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,406 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,520 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,687 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,080 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,591 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,335 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething