The Village at the Edge of the World (NSFW) (Open)
End Haven, The so call Village at the Edge of The World, is no where near as dreary or fraught with peril was one would expect. Its not even on the edge of the world. Its just the name Humans have given the village to mark the furthest point of their vast empire and the "civilized" lands.

The Village is a fairly busy trading out post, despite being rather remote.
Caravans frequently make stops so as to load up on the rare goods the lands beyond offer. Adventurers are also a common sight due to the riches and excitement that can be found beyond the walls of End Haven.

The Village has all that one would expect. A Tavern, Blacksmith, Temple, General Store and so on.

Races: Pretty much your common fantasy fare here. Anthropomorphic animals are considered an uncivilized species closer to animal than man. With all the power instinct entails. (For more exotic races such as demons/devils, dragons and so on. I'd like to have a discussion on the character before entry)

Society: It is pretty generic as far as social norms go for a fantasy setting. Particular to End Haven is a tendency to value masculinity an masculine attributes over others. Entailing a manner of discrimination against women folk. A lot of this having to do with its remote, adventurer influenced population.

Magic: Is performed through incantations, gestures or a combination coupled with will. It is mentally and physically exhausting to use. (Exceptions for particular races if you think it applies to your character. Once more PM me for talks)

Mpreg: Its not a naturally occurring event. Curses, either by Gods, thier priests or Magic-Users though can create a situation where the condition is quite easily achieved. Potions of Fertility and so on can also have this effect. Generally though it is a taboo subject in society. Hermaphroditic types are present in all species, though they tend to be rather rare in the "Civilized" races/societies.

Positions Are Open in the Village if someone desires to have a character already established in the area. Just PM me and we can talk about how to set things up.

If this gets big enough I will start a Thread in the Bio Forum so we can keep things in order.

I hope this manages to get going. I'd like to create a small universe for folks to play in.
Imma also try and use this RP to craft some ideas for drawing.

Messages In This Thread
The Village at the Edge of the World (NSFW) (Open) - by Mental-Mouse - 05-30-2012, 11:11 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,427 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,278 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,131 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,779 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,446 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,526 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,713 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,088 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,591 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,354 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething