Consequence from one night (w/ BubbleBelly321)
Jared smiled at how small finn appeared to be now. He was so cute like this - and somehow, his insecurity was also getting to him. "Finn... no matter what, you aren't screwing us up. I am the one starting all this, it's... i can't really believe this. I bthink it's love at first sight... how else would i have spent the night with you? i swear, like SWEAR! i never do that befor eyou.... and then the babies. The babies, you love them so much. You only wish for the best for them. that's all they need really." Jared smiled holding Finn closer, stroking idly on his belly, perhaps slipping his hand a slight bit too close to his lowerbelly and his crotch than usual. but the wizard seemed oblivious to what he was doing.
Finn seemed to relax slightly. Sighing, he nodded his head in agreement with Jared's words and moved closer to his chest, his grip tightening as he clung to the wizard. Once Jared's strokes along his belly moved a bit lower, the pregnant man let out a small involuntary moan at the sensation. A deep blush crossed his face, and he pulled his head away from Jared to look at him bashfully.
The moan reminded Jared of what he had been doing, and he returned Jared with a sheepish smile of his own. "Oosp, I guess?" He chuckled for his embarrassment dissipated away when he saw the blush on Finn. "Hmm, do you like it?" He asked, the blush encouraging Jared. It wasnt like he didnt want Finn... the pregnant man was attractive beyond believe to Jared. He again placed his hand on Finn's belly, this time his strokes were being more seduxtive now.
Finn exhaled sharply and bit his lower lip to suppress another moan. He heard Jared's question though and nodded his head in response. The pregnant man then leaned his forehead against Jared's chest and closed his eyes gently. He reached a hand out to Jared's arm and guided his lover down to start touching him between his legs. As he felt the hand over his opening, Jared moaned again, and slowly began to roll his hips back and forth.
The opening of Finn's was spasming, almost felt like kissing his palm welcoming his presence. Jared moaned and his breath hitched up when Finn started rolling his hips. His belly followed his movement ... his throat went incredibly dry and took him closer, startng to feel the opening with the pad of his fingers.

he moved Finn's butt forward to place him on his lap. his large hands holding and spreading his full buttocks. As they moved, his gradually filled cock poked agianst Finn's opening and he panted while nibbling against Finn's earlobe.
Finn continued to moan and roll his hips lazily. Once he felt Jared pressed up against his opening however, he took a deep breath, pausing to look Jared in the eye. His gaze urged the other man on, and he leaned in to kiss him once more. All the while, he felt Jared's cock slowly inching further and further inside him. His whole body shuddered as the other man filled his body, and he continued to pant and moan loudly.
The tightness that enveloped Jared's erection was surreal. He could never grow old of this - inf act, every time he united himself with Finn, he was amazed by how good this felt. He grinded on Finn's earlobe, his voice husky as he panted. "God you feel so good.... nice and tight on me."

The pregnnat man trembled hard on him. Jared squeezed and spread Finn's buttocks to help him relax and accommodate his thickness. It took some time for Finn to take his entire legnth, but when he was hilt-deep in him, the feeling was so good it was worth all the patience.

"Feeling alright?" Jared asked, sweat was forming on his forehead as he felt like his erection was going to explode if he didn't move. Almost at the same time as Finn gave him the go ahead, he was thrusting deep into the pregnant man, feeling the belly pressed against his abdomen jiggle. 
"I'm fine, I'm fine...please keep going." Finn urged Jared on, before letting out a grunt of approval. The pregnant man timed his hip movements to Jared's thrusts, before leaning back, and placing the other man's hands on his hips and underbelly. Satisfied with this action, Finn continued to moan, and small beads of sweat began to appear all over his body from the activity.

"Oh...oh god!" Finn called out in between thrusts. "So close Jared...I'm...I'm gonna..." He let out a choked gasp, as he felt his pleasure reach its peak, and wrapped his arms around Jared's shoulders,
(Hey! it's been such a longwhile... sorry for the sudden disappearnace. gone into hiatus right after the long trip i've enjoyed~ now i'm picking this back up!

and.... so nice to see you again!! i'm loving Finn so much, everytime we managed to return to this i'm so exctied ;))

Jared was reduced to moans only, the feeling of claiming Finn again was surreal, the pregnant man was so wet and warm, he couldn't quite control his thrusts even if he wanted to. he shoved hismelf hilt-deep into Finn time and again, making his way to the deepest of his love. "Y-you're so lovely Finn... i love you." He captured Finn's lips as the pregnant man spasmed around him.

"I-i...." Jared had a feeling the pregnant man might reach his release before him. He nonetheless urged him forward. "Come babe...." he muttered, keeping his thrusts up into Finn, the pregnant bump trapped between them as their movement became erratic. Jared groaned feeling the insides of Finn's starting to spasm, trapping his cock tighter and tighter sending waves of electrifying pleasure up his spine.
(It's all good! I'm glad you're doing well!)

Finn continued to cling to Jared even tighter. His gripping strength seemed to increase with each passing second, and the pregnant man let out a breathy moan as his walls pulsed and throbbed around Jared's cock. The moaning soon quieted, and Finn leaned his head down, pressed against Jared's chest.

"Mmmmmnnnhhhh." Finn exhaled, moving his mouth up to plant a kiss on Jared's lips. "Feels...so good..." He breathlessly began to relax, looking both smug and satisfied with a wide grin creeping up on his face.
The pulsating insides brought out Jared's loud moans as well, following his pleasure, things in the room started trembling slightly as well with his power surging. He squeezed his eyes shut when Finn clenched down on him so tight, almost pushing him over the edge, but he held on , not really ready for this to be overed with yet.

He cracked open his eyes at Finn's collapse on his chest. He returned the big smile and the kiss. "this is already good enough....? how about more..." he shoved his hips forward and his hard shaft again pried open Finn's tight canal, and again started his hammering into the pregnant man, milking another orgasm from the lovely man that was carrying his babies.

Their symphony of love would continue, until they were both utterly spent. Jared smiled at Finn who looked so tired he couldn't move a finger when he was satisfied. Stroking his belly, he cleansed both of them up and pressed a small kiss on Finn's neck.

"Sleep well my love." he chuckled. Now he was fully satisfied knowing the love of his life could be tugged in right beside him. 
Finn was able to sleep well. In fact, both the pregnant man and the doctor almost seemed to fall into a routine during the nights that lead to them having sex, before eventually tiring one another out and falling asleep nestled in each other's arms. At least that was the routine for the first few weeks.

Unfortunately despite Jared's reassurances as well as his caring personality, Finn had begun to notice his body's changes continuing to grow at an even faster pace than before. His chest was growing softer and much more sensitive, clearly preparing to try and feed his impending children, his hips had widened to accommodate his growth. None of that seemed to match the sheer size of his belly though. In all honesty, Finn wasn't even sure how he hadn't already popped with how big the twins seemed to be growing. Overall he just felt uncomfortable, and so had tried to relax, but kept his distance from Jared, not wanting to worry or freak him out with his questions and concerns.
Since they were living together now, Jared was quick to notice the slight changes on Finn. He was happy to see Finn growing healthily - finally. Like the babies were attempting to catch up with the delay in progress, Jared was quite happy to find Finn's weight rising at a reassuring rate. He soon found Finn was reaching optimal weight for pregnant male with twins, despite the slower start.

With that, Jared was also estimating Finn to start developing stretchmarks and other more serious symptoms of pregnancy. One night he grabbed a tube of moisturiser on his way back and got a scented candle set wanting to surprise his boyfriend, only to find Finn disinterested and practically shoved him away, locking him.out of their room until very late at night. He knew something must be wrong, but he didnt know how to approach the topic.

Tonight he tried another way. He grabbed a bathing salt ball home intending to enjoy a lovely hotbath with Finn - and maybe attempt to get closer to him so that he could crack him down on what was going on.
Finn smiled as he heard Jared returning home. True he was still rather hesitant and unsure of himself, but his feelings for the doctor remained strong, despite his discomfort with his own rapidly changing body. As the wizard walked in, Finn set down the book he'd been reading in the living room chair, and moved in to kiss Jared's cheek when he leaned down.

"Hey you." He breathed a sigh of relief. "How was your day?"
"Quite fine... managed to check out a few of my patients. How are yours?" Jared joined Finn beside him and wrapped his arm around his back. He also placed his hand on his bump and caressed it gently. "and how are these little ones? bothering you more or less than usual?" he smiled and pulled Finn in for another kiss - he coudln't quite get enough of this lovely soul.

"And after dinner tonight.. i've got a little something... how do you find this smell?" to keep it in the box first, Jared took out his hand to let Finn smell on the scent of the bathing salt, which he had been grabbing on, believing more than just wishing that Finn would like that smell.
Finn smiled softly as Jared kissed him, but groaned slightly as the doctor touched his swollen middle. "They've been pretty restless today, but calmed down a little while before you got home."

As Jared handed the pregnant man the bath salt, Finn inhaled deeply to take in it's relaxing scent. "Mmmm, that does smell really nice." He smiled, before closing the container and setting it aside. "Um...maybe I'll use it later...I don't know."
"hmm? you wouldn't be planning on using it yourself would you? i do want to share that you know... a lovely salty bath..." he smiled hinting on something more. "don't you think lately there hadn't been enough quality time between us? i want to snuggle and huddle and get close and... i dunno, just do something sweet. to pamper you." Jared said nuzzling closer to Finn, holding him around his belly, acting more like a huge dog craving for his owner's attention.

He clasped Finn's big belly and stroked it softly. "And it's been awhile since i get to do your belly rubs... would you allow me the honor tonight? that tube of lotion i'd brought back last time - it's good right? the babies like it as well?" he asked, prompting for Finn's reply. he'd felt more than noticed there was something Finn had been hiding, so Jared was probign in his own way, wanting to know more about his boyfriend.
Finn's face turned a deep shade of red at hearing all of Jared's flirtations and teasing. In what seemed like an instant, the pregnant man sat bolt upright, and gently pushed Jared away from him. With an even more embarrassed expression on his face, Finn struggled to find the right thing to say in the moment, but came up short.

Instead, the pregnant man got up and practically bolted for the bedroom. His size didn't seem to slow him down much at all, as he made it there in surprising time. That done, he moved into the master bathroom, and closed the door behind him. He then buried his face in his hands, as he slowly sank to the floor, trying and failing to contain his panic.
Jared was taken off guard. He didnt expect Finn to.push him away all of a sudden, embarrassingly, he fell off the sofa and bumped his elbow against the tea table. A few seconds were wasted and Jared was unable to catch up.with Finn...

He was met with the door slamming closed behind Finn at him.rushing.into.thr toilet. Jared knocked on the door urgently. "Finn! What's wrong? Come on man... talk to me. Is it something I said? Tell me and I'd change.... Finn. " his.knock turned into smacks on thr door. Jared was confused and he was clueless in how to resolve this, and the frustration was clear in his voice.
Finn seemed to simply be trying to block everything out. The sound of Jared banging on the door, his racing thoughts, he just wanted it all to stop. Unsure of what else he could really do, the pregnant man moved so his head could rest on his knees (or as close as he could get to them at his size anyway) and took a few deep breaths.

It was only after several minutes had passed, that the pregnant man finally seemed to gain some measure of calm. He also realized that Jared was still outside of the bathroom waiting, even though the knocking had stopped. Worried about his partner's reaction, Finn sighed, and slowly rose to his feet. He unlocked the door, then moved to sit on top of the toilet with the lid down.

"It's open." He stated plainly to Jared.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Alien Futa (Closed w/BubbleBelly321) kcoop99 49 12,883 07-30-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  They came from the stars (closed with BubbleBelly321) SnowWolf 75 11,481 07-22-2018, 12:57 AM
  O One stormy night of wolves and goats (Open to one other person) anibus3 4 2,592 07-18-2018, 02:35 AM
Last Post: anibus3
  Late Night Labor (closed w/ Dots) BubbleBelly321 12 4,848 04-03-2018, 12:54 AM
  C A long hard night (with Dots) thoughtless 19 7,660 02-28-2018, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Dots
  C Birth at night tjopj44 12 6,834 02-08-2018, 08:55 PM
Last Post: tjopj44
  A Long Hard Night (w/Dots) zenzen 21 4,067 12-07-2017, 11:51 PM
Last Post: Dots
  C Strange night anibus3 75 12,957 03-14-2017, 04:21 AM
Last Post: gre-y
  one night stand (private w/ Lovebite) jrcash 0 1,132 02-23-2017, 02:35 PM
Last Post: jrcash
  C Of The Night || (CeruleanSnowFlake) chrome 23 3,641 09-12-2016, 04:39 AM