So Long I've Waited (First Come first Served)

Eric felt as though his heart had skipped a beat. All he could hope to do was improvise. "Well we haven't exactly seen each other since college...I thought that's what you meant."
Jane's frown deepened, "Eric...I saw you at my dressing room and you kept coming since, you met with my friend Raoul and you don't really....did Jean set you up during my panic attacks?" she asked sharply.

"Yes...he did..." Eric suddenly felt very ashamed of himself. "I told him I didn't think it was a good idea, but he's very persuasive! And before you freak out, nothing happened between us that you wouldn't have wanted!"
"Then...what did happen?" Jane asked slowly, her frown starting to disappear.

"We went to the butterfly garden--you'd said that you loved the place--and when we were finished there I offered to buy us dinner, so here we are. I took some pictures, if you'd like to see!" Eric offered up his camera.
Jane took the camera from Eric and went through the pictures she looked at him slowly "I...had fun?"

"You seemed a little nervous, but I think you had fun. I tried my best. I know I had fun," Eric was starting to ramble now, hoping Jane wouldn't explode at him.
"Then thank you." Jane said as she returned the camera to Eric, she stoodup and fixed her hair, "I can't stay for dinner I'm afraid, Raoul and I will be going to a skating rink." she said smiling.

"Oh, okay..." Eric said with some disappointment in his voice. "I didn't realize you had plans. Do you think...do you think I could interest you in dinner some other time? Not here--probably somewhere much nicer."
Jane looked at him with her kind smile and shook her head, "This place is okay." she said before running out the door, bunning her hair as she ran.

The hostess soon returned to the table seeing Jane bolt out the door. "What happened to your little friend, Eric?"

"She had other plans, it turns out," Eric explained as he saw the look of confusion on her face. "It's a long story, Betty. I swear I'll tell you some other time. If anything this just lets me eat disgustingly now," he went on with a feigned smile. "Can I get some spaghetti with relish on top?"
Jane apparently lied with her date with Raoul, but she can't handle the fact that she is falling for someone that has hurt her terribly, and yet she was liking it.

Eric solemnly ate his meal, not really talking to the waitstaff who had become his friends over the past few months. He didn't know what he felt: sad, happy, or ashamed. After a few helpings and desert he finally left for home.
Jane spent the whole night watching some films before finally going to bed,she no longer bothered with changing her clothes and just went under the covers and slept soundly.

Eric decided the next morning that he'd call Jane and set up another date--only to remember that he didn't have her number. He supposed he could show up at her house again, maybe scold Jean for his idea.
Jean was sitting alone in his room typing away at his computer, headphones on, he looked around and sighed, "God, that Eric guy really needs help with Jane more than I thought." he muttered, he typed up something and sent it to both a tabloid magazine and Eric's company. The subject? Raoul.

Leaning back in his seat, Jean spun around and began digging through his research papers on many things, until he found a folder stuffed full with clippings and papers with his handwriting labeled as Raoul Gustav le Feu. He grinned and set it on his bed and began writing down every detail.

Once again Eric found himself outside of their home. He didn't like having to come all the way here just to ask Jane what she was up to, but really had no choice. He took a deep breath, rango the doorbell, and waited.
The door was answered by a disheveled looking Jean, he grinned, "Hey."

"Hi, Jean. May I come in?" Eric asked while still entering of his own accord. "You know, Jane came to in the middle of our date last night. She ran off."
"No worries, check out the tabloids, you might like this." he said handing one with the headlines, "RAOUL, JANE'S VICOMTE OR PHANTOM?" Jean grinmed, "My research shows him stalking my sister hence his knowledge on her." he added proudly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C A long hard night (with Dots) thoughtless 19 7,534 02-28-2018, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Dots
  A Long Hard Night (w/Dots) zenzen 21 4,000 12-07-2017, 11:51 PM
Last Post: Dots
  Role play in New York Long Island Addampale 0 697 03-22-2017, 06:28 PM
Last Post: Addampale
  The mpreg shinobi (first come first served) Mpreg_Musou 1 1,419 09-23-2016, 01:29 AM
Last Post: Patchira
  O A Wolf's Special Star (first come first served since I need someone to play the star) ShadowPup 61 12,417 07-06-2016, 10:48 PM
Last Post: ShadowPup
  Mpreg Jutsu (first come first served) Konoe391 5 2,354 01-13-2016, 03:16 PM
Last Post: Patchira
  The Perfect Affair(First come, first served:Open) RoyalThorn 3 1,605 06-05-2015, 01:14 AM
Last Post: MinxVeren
  A Royal gift. (Nsfw. First come first served.) Okamiryun 21 5,600 06-01-2015, 08:31 PM
Last Post: Okamiryun
  Keeping Promises and Unwavering Memories (First come first served) EnamelEyes 199 54,173 05-09-2015, 04:43 AM
Last Post: cashewmanz
  long time no see (closed with BNSF2010) Z_lastname 33 7,767 12-28-2014, 06:24 PM
Last Post: BNSF2010