Mpreg Demon
Adam and Damian both moans and they kiss him again. "Yes oh god that would be amazing." Damian said and Adam nodded.
Kage grinned as he called the children. They all ran up and smiled as Kage whispered a spell. Suddenly, all the children turned into little balls of light and entered Adam and Damian. Adam's and Damian's belly grew tremendously, filling up the entire room before stopping. Then, their butts grew large until they were the size of wrecking balls, a quarter of the size of their bellies. Then, both their balls grew until they were half the size of their bellies. "What do you think boys?" Kage asked teasingly as his belly, balls and butt grew but were tiny compared to Adam and Damian.
Adam and Damian moaned loudly and once they were all in they came all over themselves. "I don't think we will be able to move." Adam said.
Kage smiled. He opened a portal and soon they were in Adam's room, pressing against the walls. "Well, if you two could move and leave this room, I'll give you a special gift." Kage said as he left.
They moan and whimper as the walls press against them. They wiggle and move slowly as they try to get out. After a few hours they somehow end up outside and they look at Kage. "Well? Where is our surprise?" Damian asked.
Kage smiled as he pointed to the massive room they stood in. "Ta da. It's our new home." He said as he rubbed their bellies.
Adam and Damian both moan as their bellies are rubbed. They gasp as they look around at the huge room and smile big. They pout as they try to lean in to kiss Kage but their enormous stomachs are in the way.
Kage smiled as he started to kiss both their bellies. He fingered their massive bellybutton and then slip his arms into their bellybuttons.
They scream in pleasure as their belly's are fucked by Kage.
Kage smiled as he reached deep into Adam and Damian. He leaned towards them and started to talk to their sleeping, dormant children. "Your daddies are just the biggest perverts I have ever seen."
Adam and Damian moaned louder the Adam begs. "Please just fuck us, fill us up even further."
Kage grinned. "What if I'm not in the mood?" He said teasingly as he plunged his arms even deeper.
"We'll do anything." Damian screams as they both push against Kage wanting more.
Kage grinned. "I don't know. You'll have to make it worth my while." He said teasingly.
"Please we will do anything you want please, fill us up. Fill us up with anything and everything I just wanna feel even more full." Damian screams again and Adam moans "Yes just please fill us."
Kage grinned. He then snapped his fingers and in a flash of light, two Kages appeared. They went behind Adam and Damian and entered them, filling them up. Two more Kages appeared and started to guck Adam and Damian's bellybuttons.
Damian's eyes roll up into the back of his head as they both scream louder than before. "Oh Kage. Fill us up with even more, see how many Kages we can fit in our wombs until we cum."
The Kages all grinned as he pumped faster into his lovers. They climaxed and filled both Adam and Damian up till their wombs felt tight.
They scream and beg but they can't cum. "Oh please climb into me I beg you please Fill up every one of my wombs with kages please do it. I need it." Adam begs and moans wanting more. Damian still too far gone in pleasure to realize what anyone is saying.
Kage grinned as he and his clones entered them through their ass and bellybuttons. Kage grinned as he had more clones fill up Adam and Damian until their bellies were the size of a large house.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 8,120 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  O Harry Potter Mpreg any ship looking for seeder thatonething 1 1,454 06-07-2019, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 14,337 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  MCU MPREG (closed with PregnantTyler) GottaPregnantWil 110 14,127 05-18-2019, 05:31 AM
Last Post: GottaPregnantWil
Exclamation Accelerated Mpreg EnchantedValkyrie 0 2,108 05-14-2019, 02:08 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  military mpreg rp pregokillerkirkboy 2 1,818 04-13-2019, 06:06 PM
Last Post: ShadowPup
  Behemoth Demon (Closed with kcoop99) Gamerkid134 31 4,633 03-28-2019, 01:41 AM
Last Post: kcoop99
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 10,369 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 32,480 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
Rainbow Mpreg Resort and Home (open to all) (Staff Needed) (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 24 8,296 10-11-2018, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27