The Discovery (open to all, nsfw)
Rylan nods and smiles helping his mate out of the bed "Looks like we have the rest of the day to ourselves" he says wagging his tail "I know he said resting but that doesn't mean bed rest, would you like to do anything?"
Available for conversation, pm me.
Ryu nods and smirks. His elven libido kicking in "yea. Mostly stay with you." He kisses rylan. "Maybe the bed can be involved anyway?"
Rylan smiles and gives an aroused purring rumble "Anything for you my love" he says smiling as he starts walking towards their room
Ryu follows gladly. Once in his room he quickly strips off his uniform. Glad to be out of it he flops onto the bed then looks at his amazing mate.
Rylan purrs watching his mate strip and does the same, shaking a little to air his fur that had been pressed flat before wandering over to the bed to lay with him and places a paw on his belly "I'm so big already... im going to be such a blimp when im nearly done"
Ryu smirks "but it gives me so much to hug." He hugs Rylan to prove his point. "I'm so tiny still. No one can even tell yet."
Rylan smiles and purrs rubbing at the elfs belly "mm, i can, i can feel it has rounded out some since last night"
Ryu smiles and kisses rylan "thanks to you. I can finaly have kids." He nuzzles rylan and purrs.
Rylan chuckles and smiles "Its my pleasure" he says with a deep purr rubbing more, his hand slowly going lower and lower "And i would not fear giving you as many kittens as you so desire" he rubs against the elfs crotch, teasing his length with the soft pad on his finger
Ryu moans "then we will have lots of kits." His member quickly hardens at rylans touch. Ryu watches the lion with lust and love filled eyes.
Rylan purrs deeply and kisses Ryu on the lips continuing to stroke and tease "I hope you will be willing to let me carry a few of them too"
Ryu nods and smiles "on occasion I'm sure that can be a thing. I prefer it when you enter me, but I can find a way." He kisses rylan back and moans louder.
Rylan purrs deeply and kisses him again, his tongue poking for entrance into the elfs mouth while he strokes at his cock more, his own starting to slip from his sheath
Pre starts to drip from Ryu's hardened member. The elf happily opens his mouth for the felines tounge to enter his mouth. His legs part to give his lover more access to everything.
Rylan purrs loudly and gets the lube ready, he doesnt break the kiss untill his fingers are pressed to the elfs hole and rubbing the lube around it
Ryu moans and spreads his legs more. "Your touch is amazing." He pants and smiles.
He purrs loudly and smiles working a finger in to find the elfs prostate, teasing at it once he hears him give a moan "mm, its like your in heat, you feel like your ready to have more kittens"
Ryu moans again "I'm an elf it doesn't work that way but your seed will feed my body a bit." He crys out in pleasure as his spot is touched."t-there!"
Rylan nods and purrs pressing a little firmer, he bends down and licks at one of Ryu's nipples "mmm and feeding you feeds the kittens, so i should keep you well fed shouldnt i?" He smiles and purrs loudly
Ryu moans and nods "y-yessss!" Pre leaks from his stiffened member as bliss encroaches on his mind.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,457 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,385 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,168 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 33,586 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,678 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,559 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 14,251 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,141 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,609 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,649 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething