Open The wolf in me (open but please read description in rp)
The other wolves nod and smile a bit "Whisper told us everything, as far as we're concerned you're one of us" One of them says.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Maze could feel himself tearing up a little “Thank you” he said quietly sighing in relief when the waterfall and their cave came into view before groaning quietly as the pains started back up
"You don't seem like your brother, if the Alpha trusts you then so do we!" Another wolf smiles, her tail wagging "Should I go get Dawn?" She asks. Whisper nods in response "Yeah, after Dawn checks him over we can decide if Maze should be brought to Dawn's cave"
Maze shook his head a little “I want to be in my nest” he said looking at his mate worriedly holding onto him tightly “Are the pups with your pack?” He asked confused as they entered
"They're with Dawn in his cave, we didn't want your brother to find them while I was looking for you" Whisper explains as he helps Maze lay down in his nest and tells the other wolves to stand guard outside the cave in case Maze's brother had followed them.
Maze sighed in relief, immediately feeling comfort in being in his nest and curled into Whisper’s side a little before whimpering through another contraction
Whisper cuddles Maze close and grooms him "We're safe now, you're okay" He says softly after dismissing the young female, who was Dawn's newly appointed assistant that had just finished her healer's training.
Maze nodded looking at his mate “I know it just hurts” he said whimpering quietly holding onto his mate tightly before groaning quietly at another pain “How did you do this?” He asked panting quietly
"Honestly I have no idea, all I know is that I couldn't have done it without you by my side" Whisper smiles softly "You don't have to worry about being quiet anymore, you're safe here"
Maze whimpered a little and tucked his face into his neck a little “That’s not very encouraging” he laughed weakly holding onto him before crying out a little in pain his stomach tightening
"It was meant to be" Whisper chuckles awkwardly "What I meant was that your body will know what to do and when to do it, you've already delivered one pup while escaping dangerous territory, the rest will be easy"
Maze laughed softly “Don’t jinx it” he said and reached up touching his mate’s face gently “I love you so much” he said softly before groaning again
"I love you too, baby. You're so strong and so brave" Whisper grins and kisses Maze, resting his hand over his mate's hand on his cheek.
Maze closed his eyes, his face scrunched up as he breathed heavily his stomach contracting harshly he cried out a little
"Breathe, baby. You're doing so great" Whisper assures him softly.
Maze shook his head breathing heavily “I…I don’t think I want to do this anymore” he said shaking little before leaning forward and pushed down crying out a little
"You don't really have any choice, baby. You have to keep going..." Whisper says, feeling bad about seeing Maze in so much pain.
Maze whined quietly leaning back against him as he pushed down grunting softly
"Good job, baby" Whisper nuzzles Maze and grooms him.
Maze nuzzled him back panting heavily between pains, his hips aching and sweat dripping down his face before he grunted out baring down again feeling the pup inch further and further down

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 193 6,509 Yesterday, 03:15 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,755 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 1,520 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 609 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 400 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 5,340 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 4,547 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 54,620 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O The Fertility experiment and experience (read carefully) LizPotterGen 1 445 07-14-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,785 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen