Have My Baby [FINISHED!] Hockeypreg2xSazzyP260
Silas looked down at Sidney in shock, slack in his arms. He carefully laid Sidney down in the bed and looked worriedly over in Marc's direction "Uh... Doc..." he stammered, bottom lip quivering slightly "He's... out cold..."

Silas was more worried now than ever, he had no idea what was honestly going on - Whether Sidney passed out from the exhaustion of it all, or if something perhaps went wrong during the delivery of their second child. Tears were gathering and riding down his cheeks as he stepped back, hands and legs trembling with each step he took.
[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

Marc quickly cut the umbilical cord and handed the baby off to a nurse as more people flooded the room, pushing Silas out of the way. He barely spared Silas a moment before getting to work on Sidney, shouting off instructions as he went.

A nurse took Silas by the arm and, despite being half his size, dragged him away from the bed and over to where they were cleaning up and weighing the second baby. "Here is your son. You should stay over here with him for the moment. Let us take care of Mr. Forbes."

"He's a big boy," the nurse weighing the baby said, trying to catch Silas's attention. "Even bigger than his brother. 8lbs even and 23 inches long."
Silas grasped onto the baby when the nurse placed him in his arms - swaddled and warm, no longer crying as he had been when he was first born. Silas looked sickly pale as he watched a gaggle of people working on Sidney, he could hardly take his eyes off his boyfriend and the tears were clouding his vision "He is going to be alright, is he not?" He asked hoarsely, his voice breaking on each word.

The infant in his arms started squirming and he looked down at his larger son "It is going to be alright, little one. I-...I promise... your daddy... he's going to be alright." Silas didn't know if it were true, but he also couldn't stand to watch Sidney and the nurses and Marc work on him. Silas turned to the window with his son, blocking everything else out but the three of them - he was standing right next to baby B's twin brother, a hand on each child.

Marc came over to Silas, not touching him because he didn't want to startle him. "Hey," he said gently. "Want to bring number two over to Sid so he can see him? He's okay. He was losing blood and his blood pressure dropped but he's stable now and he'd like to see you and his baby. I promise he's okay, just pale."
Silas had felt Marc approach, but was relieved that the man did not touch him - he was learning, finally, that Silas had an aversion to unwanted touching in any form, whether friendly or not. Silas nodded, he was too shocked to speak. He turned on his heel and saw that Sidney's eyes were open again, if a bit droopy.

Silas walked over and sat on the edge of the bed "Hey..." he croaked quietly and cleared his throat "You would like to see our second son..." he stated, although it came out more question-form than anything -- his words were reverting back to that nervousness, jumbling the wrong way. Silas didn't seem to notice.

Silas carefully laid Baby B in Sidney's arms when he was ready and smiled softly "This is your bigger, younger, son."

"Bigger?" Sidney asked, looking down at him. He looked almost identical to his older brother and he was mouthing at Sidney's fingers already. "Hey beautiful. I need help feeding him."

One of the nurses came over, and this time she had Silas help to hold the baby in place on the opposite side so he could eat. Sidney watched, his eyes drooping. "They look so much like you, Silas. What should we name them?"

Marc brought over baby number one, holding him in his arms so that he was with them as well. "He woke up so I figured I would bring him over to hang with his family. You want him, Silas, or want me to hold onto him while you help with feeding?"
Silas shook his head at Marc's question "I do not think I am ready to try and hold two at once, yet..." he said quietly, his eyes transfixed on both son's as they were held close to one another - Aside from the size difference, they did look exactly alike and exactly like how Silas and Sirius did when they were born.

Silas looked between both boys and bit his lip as he gently nudged Baby B "I think Titan would work for him..." and then nodded toward Baby A "And Theo for him..." he looked back at Sidney "What do you think, love?"

Sidney smiled softly, looking down at the babies. "I think you're right. Theo and Titan Flint. Welcome to the world, boys. We're so happy you're finally here."

Sidney reached up with a shaky hand to pull Silas down in a kiss. "I love you so much. Thank you."
Silas kissed Sidney back and smiled "I love you too."

----------------------
Six Months Later:

Silas inhaled deeply as he walked around the restaurant slowly - it was a Friday night, and the place was completely empty. He had invited Sidney to meet him here for dinner, but didn't tell him that there was an ulterior motive about it. He had actually been pretty vague, and kind of rude about it 'I need to speak with you, at the restaurant, meet me there at 8. Kids have been taken care of.' that was the voice message he had left, since Sidney had not answered his phone.

They both returned back to work a few weeks ago, since the twins were doing so well on donated milk and the Clinic had a day-care so it was easy for Sidney to take them to and from work every day.

Silas looked around the restaurant and nodded; his staff were working overtime just for this. He had hired a professional pianist to fill the restaurant with music. The lights were dimmed low and there was candles lit on each table. A row of rose petals littered the floor from the doorway to the table that was right in front of the stage.

Silas, he was wearing his best outfit - An all black tuxedo that made him look bigger than what he really was. And inside the jacket pocket set a red velvet box with an engagement ring, platinum with three diamonds set inside of it. He was going to propose to Sidney tonight, and he just hoped that his boyfriend would soon become his Fiance.

Sidney was a little frustrated at Silas's voice mail. Titan had been up half the night and Sidney had been the one up with him. He just wanted to go home and relax, but now he was at the restaurant for some unknown reason. And the restaurant was empty.

He opened the door, his eyes wide. Silas was standing by a table in front of the stage in a tuxedo, piano music was playing and the lights were low. Candles were everywhere. He felt the anger and frustration dissipate at the sight in front of him.

"Oh Silas," Sidney said as he walked towards him. "This is amazing."
Silas smiled and beckoned Sidney closer, he set his hand on the side of Sidney's neck when he was within range and pulled him close, planting a toe-curling kiss on his lips "I owe you, so much, for everything that you have been put through this past year and eight months. You deserve everything, and so much more Sid." Silas said as he released Sidney slowly.

He pulled out the chair for Sidney and guided him into it and then took his seat across from Sidney "The chef's are prepared to cook you whatever you desire. On the menu or not. Do not feel nervous about ordering what you wish - I made sure they had a few of your staple favorite ingredients on hand."

Sidney laughed a little and shrugged. "I'm not sure I know what to do if it's not a bowl of cereal eaten over the sink in between feedings. You pick something for me. I like all the stuff you pick for me."

Sidney reached his hand out to Silas, holding it carefully. The fingers he had broken when the twins were born were still slightly bent. "It feels like forever since we've actually been out alone together. I think since I was what, six months pregnant?"
Silas smiled "We have cereal and a sink if this is what you prefer - although no children to feed so... That may put a damper on the whole idea." Silas laughed softly, rubbing his thumb over Sidney's knuckles lightly "I do not want to over stuff you, so how does Roasted Chicken with Tzatziki, with Pita Chips and Hummus sound? Or something more American, perhaps?"

Silas nodded slowly "Christmas was our last 'alone time' together - then we had family, friends, and Duke, and now babies... Hectic life we live, my Sidney."

"That sounds wonderful," Sidney said, tangling his feet with Silas's under the table. "You know just how much I love those pita chips. I'm surprised our boys didn't come out half pita chips."

Sidney laughed and shook his head. "We have a wonderful life. I'm so glad you walked into my interview room. I think even Jasper is happy about it at this point. He loves Theo so much."
Silas beckoned over an unseen waiter and quickly ordered their meals in Greek, since the young waiter did not know much English yet. He turned back to Sidney and smiled "They will probably be addicted to them by the time they are capable of eating solids..."

"He does not much like Titan though - do you think it is because Titan is so much bigger than Theo?" Silas asked curiously, biting on his bottom lip lightly "He also still does not like me... but he has attacked me less since we've brought the twins home."

Sidney shrugged a little. He really had no idea how the cat thought. "He still doesn't really like me that much. He likes Amelia, Theo, Duke, and on occasion, me. I think he just likes who he likes and that's it. I'm just happy he and Duke have worked things out so that they get along and play with each other - much to the amusement of the babies."

Sidney took a drink of his water, glad that Silas hadn't put out any alcohol. His tolerance was completely gone after the twins and he was still so tired most of the time that one drink was probably going to put him to sleep. He wanted to enjoy his night with his boyfriend.

"So who is watching the twins?"
"Marc volunteered alongside his husband and their kids. I took the twins over to their house... Duke is with the neighbor, because you know he does not like being alone... and Jasper - before I left - he was asleep on the bookshelf." Silas said with a slow shrug of his shoulders.

The waiter returned with covered appetizer dishes and bowed gracefully before leaving again "Roasted Olives for me, and Pita Chips for you." he said, lifting the cloches off of the two plates - Sidney would realize that these plates were the 'expensive clientele party' plates - Lined with a gold rim and with a white marble texture.

Sidney raised his eyebrows at the expensive plates. "Silas, you don't have to woo me. I'm a sure thing. I mean, I might fall asleep during sex but I'm absolutely a sure thing."

He took a chip, dipping it in the hummus and humming happily at the first bite. They always kept these around the house and Sidney snacked on them all the time. His parents had even taken bags of them home once they had finally left after the twins were born.
"I..." Silas paused and swallowed nearly half his glass of water, it wasn't hard to do for him though. "I am not... trying to woo you. I am trying to have a romantic evening out, with you." Silas said quietly, twisting the napkin holder around in his fingertips - it made him instantly think of the ring that was metaphorically burning a hole in his pocket.

"We both, also, tend to fall asleep when... together." sex... still a blushing topic even after watching the births of their sons "It is common, we are very tired because of the twins, we will find a grove again, I am sure."

His nervousness was becoming very obvious now, that odd way his words clashed wrong becoming more and more pronounced, the way his skin was breaking out in a sweat and he was fidgeting in his seat.

Sidney watched him shift around and sweat, his nerves obvious. He reached out a hand, tangling their fingers together. "Babe, is there something you wanted to talk about? Because you look like you're going to pass out. Maybe you should just skip to that so that we can enjoy our romantic evening out without me having to call an ambulance."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Baby Steps CeruleanSnowFlake 4 1,431 10-06-2019, 01:05 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  Assassin's Baby (closed with roseie1991@yahoo.com) GottaPregnantWil 8 1,782 02-25-2019, 02:14 PM
Last Post: GottaPregnantWil
  C Have My Baby Pt. II [Closed with Hockeypreg2] Sam260 700 35,409 11-20-2018, 10:12 PM
Last Post: Sam260
  Birth: You’re the baby! (Currently: Open) Bellygurl 28 10,836 10-11-2018, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  My alien baby (open for one) Littleittyboy 231 34,685 09-15-2018, 06:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  C Hurricane, videoshop and baby (closed with tjopj44) bhdire8 126 21,329 02-18-2018, 06:20 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Baby Factory For An Alien Lover (w/ DragonKnight) BigPreggoDude 41 5,961 10-21-2017, 08:42 PM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  O Baby Boom (Open to all) BarefootAndPregnant 408 34,859 07-30-2017, 10:44 PM
Last Post: PregWolf3
  C Crawl out through the Fallout, baby (closed with NSAria) Hyenadog 149 27,163 06-09-2017, 06:30 AM
Last Post: NSAria
  The mystery of the baby boomer c/w Dot xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx 0 658 02-25-2017, 05:15 PM
Last Post: xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx