C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy

“Because there wasn’t much space”, he said, “I didn’t want to cramp you up”. Jamie pulled Filon even further into him, so that his back was touching his chest, “better now?”

Filon rolled up when his lover hugged him. “I don’t know...” He answered and banged his lip “I want chocolate... Then I will think about the answer.”

Jamie chuckled, “alright, there’s some in the cupboard from when I went shopping”, he said. He stood up, with Filon still in his arms and carried him into the kitchen, he then put him down onto the counter and reached up to the cupboards. “Here we go”, Jamie said, grabbing a bar of chocolate and handing it to Filon.

Filon looked at a bar of chocolate and then eat slowly. He didn’t say a word. He just waved his legs slightly and purred in front of his nose. “I don’t know if I should forgive you for this insult...” he said finally and put away the empty packaging

Jamie sighed, “I wasn’t insulting you and you know it”, he said firmly, “now, if you don’t start being a good boy, I will lean you over my knee and spank you”.

“You’re not going to do this... I’m pregnant, have you forgotten?” he asked innocently, blinking his eyes like a puppet: “You didn’t dare to say at the Jordan that you won’t do it.”

Jamie smirked and stepped closer to Filon, “I’m sure we can find away around it, I mean, you being spanked isn’t going to affect the baby”, he murmured into his ear.

Filon tightened slightly, felt chills. Jamie’s voice whispering something in his ear was overwhelming. “Why do you want to do this? I’m good”, he said, blushing sharply.

Jamie rose his eyebrow, “so you’ve change your mind?”, he asked, teasingly, “you weren’t being so good a few minutes ago”. He tried to stop himself from laughing, Filon changed his mind pretty quickly.

Filon's eyes began to sparkle. His lips trembled. “I’m sorry... Don’t spank me”, he said, crying softly.

Jamie’s eyes widened and he swore under his breath, “baby, I was joking”, he cooed, “don’t cry”. He wrapped his arms around Filon and used his hand to bring him forward, against his neck.

Filon began to weep on his shoulder and clung tightly to him. He was shaking. “Hug me and don’t let go of me today...” He said, stretching out his lip, “My belly hurts....”

“Alright baby”, he murmured, holding onto him tighter, “why does it hurt?” He asked, frowning.

“I think I was too nervous...” whispered and put his head on his shoulder

“Does it still hurt?”, he asked, placing his hand on Filons belly, “oh and Jordan said he wants to come around over the weekend”.

Filon confirmed and wiped the tears from his eyes. “Okay...” He said briefly and asked his lover to carry him to bed: “Stay with me.”

“Do you want me to order takeaway for dinner?”, he asked as he lifted Filon up, he then carried him to bed and joined him under the covers, “don’t fall asleep yet”.

Filon sighed and pressed his head on the pillow: “I want pancakes with fruit...” he said to his lips, and then he touched his cheek, “You have beautiful beard hair...” he said softly and looked at him a little sleepy, “I’m bored... I’m asleep”, he lamented

The teacher chuckled at his drowsy lover, “you want pancakes for dinner?”, he questioned, he started to trace Filons face lovingly, “thank you baby”.

Filon pressed tightly to him and felt his warm body. He fell asleep easily. “Touch my belly...” said he, and laid his hand upon his vault

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Whoknows
06-14-2024, 03:07 PM
Last Post by thoughtless
05-22-2020, 06:23 PM