Closed A change of life (close with justpush)
Edmund's fingers stroked the small member, happy yo see he got a very quick response and Charlie was erect in no time. "I'm afraid I am.. I do have laid before with others. Is... That okay?" he asked knowing it was expected technically to not be experienced even if he was the husband.

Once Charlie was fully erect, he kept stimulating the área but his attention began to shift to the tight entrance. He kissed the croch area and then then his entrance. He needed to warm up the muscles and relax them and he found using his mouth first was always a better choice than this fingers. Those would come to play later.
Charles opened his eyes gently and touched his neck uncertainly. He was a little embarrassed by the noises he quietly made.
"It's okay... I'm glad you know what to do," he replied softly, and then looked between his legs. He stared at his spouse's movements for a long moment, gasping in a charming way.

"Edmund? What exactly will you be doing?" he asked. He had been curious about everything since he was a child. He didn't know if it was appropriate to talk about it in such an intimate moment as this, but he simply wanted to learn a lot from his husband.
The little hums and sounds coming from Charlie aroused him. He liked to know he was pleasing his wife.

He could tell Charlie was inquisitive of what her as doing. He liked that very much. "I'm opening you up Charlie. I'll be using my mouth, tongue and fingers to helotthr muscles of your entrance relax enough they begin to dilate. If I can get you to dilate enough, we can engage in coital sex. That means I will go inside your entrance with my member. That is how a baby is made. What Im doing now is sex too, but no baby can come out of it. "he smiled" dont worry if we cant go all thr way, youre rigjtt, very tight indeed and I'm aware it mightttake me some nights to dilate you enough so I wont harm you going in. "he explained" you want to hold a mirror so you can see more clearly what Im doing to you? "
Charles listened to him really carefully and nodded from time to time with understanding. Sex, as it turns out, is not so simple if it's your first time experiencing it. That's why he was glad Edmund knew what to do. He gently touched his spouse's wrist.
"Do... Once you enter me, could you kiss me again? That was pleasant..." he muttered blushing sharply "I don't need a mirror..."

The young man quietly gasped and then looked at Edmund with a small smile.
"It feels so strange, but I like it."
"of course I can do that. Feel free to ask for anything you need to. I would kiss you right now... But as you see I need to use my lips and tongue elsewhere right now" he said just as he leaned over and kissed his inner thighs and kissed the anal muscles once more.

"you do like it?" he asked, still between Charlie's parted legs "you comfortable? Tell me what you need of me, little one" he whispered as he kissed the testes and penis just to return his attention to the pink tight entrance of his wife.
Charles felt his body begin to burn in the fire of this passion. The aura in their bedroom was truly intimate and sexy. Edmund set the right atmosphere.

The young man looked, biting his lip slightly at his spouse. Edmund's lips and tongue were really so subtle and warm that he felt as if an electric current was going through his body. He gasped softly.
"I like it... It's really good," he assured him and looked at his intimate zones with interest. They will make love... And out of this will come perhaps their offspring. This was something unreal for Charles, and yet it was possible. He just didn't think he would be married so soon and there would be the thought of a child. But he knew it was their responsibility. His and Edmund's. To conceive a child.
The temperature rose. Edmund could feel his body get warmer as he focused on helping his wife dilate. He didn't thought he would enjoy this or be si thoughtful with a stranger. Yet even if a stranger to him. Charlie was now his wife and as such deserved all his respect, specially since this night could make of Charlie not only his wife, but mother of his child and heir.

As his tongue and fingers worked, the muscles relaxed and Warmed up. He made the first try at penetration by using his pinky finger, he pressed only the tip to the entrance to see how Charlie's body would react and and if it could stretch around his smallest finger "deep breaths. Im seeing if you can stretch a bit... If it hurts, let me know and I will stop"
Charles felt a slight resistance, but after a moment he felt his muscles relax and the tip of his finger was inside him. He felt a pleasant tremor in his body. It felt pleasant. He closed his eyes for a moment.
"It's ok..." he replied when he realized that it was necessary to answer already. He looked at Edmund with slight uncertainty. "Edmund? Can you massage my thigh? It calms me down," he whispered
"rest one of your legs over my shoulder" he said so he could get Charlie in an angle and the finger could feel more pleasant and stretch him best without using a bigger finger yet. "of course darling" he said to his wife as he petioned something. He began to massage his inner thigh slowly and slowly as well gently retrived his finger "you want to try once more?" he asked cleaning down to kiss his lips and gently nudge him. "it May be slow. But its really beautiful to see my wife open at my touch" it felt solemn and intimate. If a child was tk be convived tonight, maybe it would not be out of love, but of desire and tenderness for one another.
Charles felt so many emotions at one time that his body surrendered to the feeling. He reciprocated Edmund's kiss with reciprocity. The position was comfortable, though at first he feared it would be worse.
"Yes... It feels good," he replied blushing. His juices were already dripping gently from his tight, virgin anus.
Edmund gently pushed his finger inside again. Glad Charlie was taking it better this time. He smiled at the sight of how Charlie was already getting wet and the anus was beginning to gleam. This time he slid his finger out and then back in to begin to show Charlie's body the rocking motion of love making "how does that feel?" he asked wondering if doing it quicker could cause any pain to his wife.

He had never been this careful with either man or woman in their first time. "Youre getting wet... That is amazing you're doing so naturally." some men needed the aid of oils for coitus.
The bride gasped sensually, although he was not aware of it. His hips automatically lifted slightly. His body was experiencing something like this for the first time in his life. He felt a pleasant though mildly painful fluttering in his lower abdomen.

"Deeper... Please, I want to feel it," he said panting and gently rolled his hips. He looked at Edmund and lightly bit a finger into his mouth.
"Edmund... I'm yours," he replied and felt his juices on his husband's hand "You'd like to feel me too, wouldn't you?" asked him somewhat coquettishly.
Seeing a body awaken sexually for the first time was amazing and beautiful. Edmund loved the vasos and little moans now emerging from Charlie and how the pleasure he was experiencing was taking away his shyness.

"I want to feel you yes... But I dont want to hurt you" Edmund said kissing his lips just as he pushed his finger deeper inside. He could feel his wife's wetness around his finger, making it easier for him to push deeper inside into the canal causing a deeper penetration.
Charles sighed loudly into his husband's mouth, feeling how amazing he was. Edmund had found his weak spot. He tentatively put his arms around his spouse's neck as they kissed. His body trembled under the influence of Radford's finger.

Dorothea, standing quite close with Althea to the door of the newlyweds' bedroom, looked at her son's mother-in-law with a smile.
"The ceremony is being held just as we assumed.... Our sons will be blessed with offspring," she assured her, catching her arm lightly as they walked away from the couple's intimate area, "Edmund will guide my Charles. I'm sure you've given him instructions on how to handle a virgin."
The finger began to go in and out in a rythm to show Charlie what was to come. He noticed how by instinct he wouos buckle his hips whenever his finger slid back in. There was a little resistance that slowly began to fade as the muscles got used to the small penetration.

Althea blushed hearing soft moans from the room. They were si very soft she could only imagine they were going slow. She was glad that her son seemed to be taking care of the young boy properly. "I did. I gave him a good talk. Virgin boys are different than virgin girls. They need.. Well you know" she said softly "I left them oils too in case they need them. Oh Dorethea, you trully believe it might happen tonight? You think your Charlie could bless this unfortunate family this very night?" she asked hopefull.
Dorothea was silent for a moment. It reached her that her son had already matured. He had become a wife and now it would not be the same.
"Althea... Charles is predisposed to become the mother of a bunch of children, believe it," she replied with a smile of tenderness "We will all take care of him when Edmund blesses his uterus and fills it as it should. Charles will be a beautiful young mother," she whispered moved.

Meanwhile, the couple sank into each other's mouths, getting to know each other's bodies.
"Edmund... If it's going to hurt, I'm ready anyway.... I will be the mother of your offsprings."
Edmund frowned. "you... Want me to try to get in with my member already?" he asked unsure if he was understanding his young wife well. He nudge him tenderly and kissed his lips to show him he had no rush, yet would do as he asked if he trully felt ready for it.

"of course we will. We already have a doctor living at the estate so he can check Charlie and give him all the proper care he will need as he become a mother" she smiled tot he other woman. "Are you okay? Its hard to see your child become an adult and have babies of their own. Yet its harder to not see them get older or have their own family." she had lost Edmund's older brother shortly after the death of her husband.

Even if Edmund was not the intended heir, he was doing a good job.
Charles felt the atmosphere slow down, but he still felt comfortable. Edmund was acting more rationally than him at the moment. Suddenly Charles gasped with a slight pain. It was his hymen. Edmund violated it with his finger.
"Edmund... Please make it not hurt," he said with small tears in his eyes. He was like a helpless puppy.

Dorothea looked at the woman gratefully. She squeezed her hand lightly.
"Thank you... I know you feel the emptiness too. We had to change plans. Charles was to marry Ernest. Lord, shine a light on his soul," she said respectfully, "But Edmund, forgive me for saying this, seems to be a better match for my Charles. And besides... Althea? Can we be honest with each other? Is it true that Ernest had an affair with your maid and he is expecting a child?"
Edmund felt the resistance of the tissue and knew quickly it was Charlie's hymen. He felt sad about it. Ot has to be broken and it wouos hurt no matter how gentle he was. Or maybe...

A light bulb shone in his mind "we will do it difrently my little one so it doesn't hurt." he said and kissed him. "but for that we will have to be... None tradicional and move our love making to the tub. The hot water will aid your muscles and maybe if I can be adept enough in arousing you. It wont hurt you when I enter and rupture your hymen. Do you know about that?" he asked for he knew there would be blood.

Althea wasnt sure what to think. It was true Esmund seemed more suitable to take care of a bride as fragile and se sensitive as Charles. Yet their marriage was another nail in her elder son coffin.

She sighted "Maybe. Yet I do hope Ernest would be good to your boy too. And the affair is true, but their is no child. Don't worry, Charlie's son will be the rightful Radford heir"
Charles grabbed him tighter by the nape of the neck as they shifted position a bit. He looked at him and then at his widened legs. He thought for a moment.
"But will you take your finger out now? Now that I'm used to it?" he asked him, and then laid his head lightly on his shoulder. He felt the urge to be close to his husband.
"Don't take your finger out, okay? It hurts, but I have to overcome it and.... I'll give myself to you in the bath, okay?" he asked, acceding to his spouse's idea.

Dorothea touched her back lightly.
"Dear me I'm not worried about that. The rightful heir will be born, Althea.... Edmund and Charles will be the parents."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 24 2,568 05-09-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Ashes
  O Hope I never lose you. (w/ justpush) Kingreon 5 723 03-24-2024, 12:05 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C The scientist and his patient (with justpush) Shane20 891 31,340 01-23-2022, 10:59 PM
Last Post: Shane20
  C Jethro & Jacob: The Series Roleplay (Closed with justpush) riderstrongforever16 211 16,091 01-24-2021, 09:11 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  C Save my life, I give you life (Closed with riderstrongforever16) Idkidc292 55 5,058 09-03-2020, 01:56 PM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  C The lab (closed with justpush) jrcash 5 1,057 08-27-2020, 06:16 PM
Last Post: justpush