Succubus' Lover (first come first serve, nsfw)
Maddy puffed her cheeks out cutely and hugged Ryne's belly, intent on staying with her daddy.
Giulietta laughed, "Sweetie, wait for a while until daddy wakes up." she told her daughter as her daughter refused to leave her husband's side.

Maddy stayed close to Ryne, hugging his massive belly as the babies squirmed and kicked in his womb.
Giulietta went to her husband's side and gently shook him, "Ryne darling, the children are home." she whispered into his ear.

Ryne moaned and yawned as he managed to turn over in his sleep. "Okay. Just give more minutes." He said sleepily.
She chuckled at the sight before ruffling his hair, "Alright dear, but please tell Madison to eat her snack, it is going to start to become cold." she said gently.

"Eat snack Maddy." Ryne said sleepily as Madison nodded and ran to her siblings. The unborn babies moved again, causing Ryne's belly to move and shape inhumanly. Suddenly , Ryne's belly started to grow. The babies caused Ryne's belly to grow big enough to rest on the floor while he rested on the couch.
Giulietta watched the scene unfold, she can't help but smile as she watched his belly grow. She rubbed his belly gently, knowing it won't be long til the young ones arrive.

Ryne slowly woke up and noticed his giant belly. He rubbed it ever so lovingly as he looked to Giulietta. "Hey. I'm bigger again." He said playfully.
"Yeah and you have no idea how sexy you look right now." Giulietta said, licking her lips seductively.

"Really? With this big thing?" Ryne teased as the babies kicked and moved in his womb. "Have the kids come home yet?"
"Yeah, they came in while you slept." Giulietta said as she pulled him up, "They're having their snacks in the dining room."

Ryne smiled as he rubbed his belly and slowly got up. He waddled over to the kitchen and smiled as the kids hugged Ryne's belly. "Its good to see you too. Have you all finished your homework?" He asked.
(08-03-2014, 01:59 AM)DragonKnight Wrote: Ryne smiled as he rubbed his belly and slowly got up. He waddled over to the kitchen and smiled as the kids hugged Ryne's belly. "Its good to see you too. Have you all finished your homework?" He asked.

Their eldest child shrugged, her unkempt hair falling over one eye, "Nah, I finished mine hours ago." she said going back to picking at her food.

Ryne smiled. "Any of you need help?" He asked as he rubbed his taut belly.
"Well honey, it IS bring your parents to school day tomorrow for Chester." she said pointing to their second eldest who was alone in one corner, mumbling a song to himself, his face sporting a black eye and a cut lip alongside cracked glasses. "And I think he needs some cheering up."

Ryne smiled as he went to Chester and brought him close, hugging him. "You okay? What happened?" He asked as he always had a calming aura around him.
Chester stiffened, "Um...I got into a fight..." he mumbled rubbing the back of his neck, "But..it's not a big deal..." he added.
"Chester got beaten to a pulp cuz he wanted to join the school musical, everyone called him gay cuz he wanted to be Marius." their eldest daughter, Catherine, said.
"There is nothing wrong with joining the musical. You should do what you want to do, and never listen to what bullies say. Who's Marius?" Ryne asked.
"He's one of the characters in the musical." Chester said, shrugging, "Dad, come on, I don't really stand a chance against 'em."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,289 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,533 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
Rainbow Mpreg Resort and Home (open to all) (Staff Needed) (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 24 8,067 10-11-2018, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
Rainbow Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 627 62,821 09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  Is There Somewhere || A/B/O || Open To Everyone || NSFW chrome 27 4,613 09-05-2018, 12:54 PM
Last Post: chrome
  Mpreg Spell (Open to one person, first come first serve.) Shadow091 2 1,483 08-23-2018, 08:18 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Alien Lover (first come first serve, nsfw, seeded needed) DragonKnight 2 1,844 06-28-2018, 06:19 AM
Last Post: xiao2
  C The Chosen (First come, first serve, nsfw) DragonKnight 2 1,627 06-25-2018, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  The Mistress' Club (NSFW, BDSM, Open) user.incognito1234 57 7,170 05-20-2018, 08:06 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Gifts From A Dragon (NSFW, Mpreg, Fpreg allowed) thoughtless 98 8,418 04-03-2018, 08:44 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15