The Ranch (NSFW) (Open to everyone)
"Having fun?" Oisin stepped out the shadows, dressed in just his underwear, revealing his massively built frame. "There's only one way out, really." He placed the key on a thick chain around his neck. "You want it?" A large tent protruded from the fabrics underneath.
Saito glares and steps back "give me back my clothes you sicko!" He watches the key uncertain if it's a trick or not.
"You want your clothes, go get 'em just as soon as you come and get this key. You do want to go back to your brothers right?" Oisin researched the male as he had done the other, prompting him to chuckle. He also waited for the drugs to fully set in. While he was a "monster" he wanted his "victims" to have a sense of pleasure like they really wanted it. They had there sense so it was far from going without permission.
Saito growls and uses the wall closest to him to go toward the big male at a fast pace with hopes of grabing the key then running. He manages to ignore some of the drugs effect but he can feel his cock starting to harden a little already.
Oisin merely had time. When Saito attempted to yank the key, by all accounts he would have succeeded, but the chain being so sturdy around his neck, his hope of freedom did not budge much.

"I thought you wanted out. You sure you don't want to hang around here longer?" He sat down on the pile of hay, wondering how much he could tease the male even further before the effects finally gave way.
Saito glares the drug effecting him quicker now that his blood is pumping faster. He decides to go for the direct approach and tries to just take the key. It bothers him that he is half hard already.
Oisin watched as he took the full direct approach. When he reached for the keys, his grip grasped his hands, pulling Saito closer.

"How are you planning to leave when you seem to be enjoying my company? Sounds like a hypocrite to me." He chuckled. Saito could try to fight him off, but the male's choice was up to him: fight or give in.
Saito struggles weakly. Fully aroused now he decides to make this male work for top and renews his struggle "if you want to mount me then you'll have to work for it." It's not like he will be missed at home. His brothers are the favorite after all.
Either way he had succeeded.

"Sure kid. Whaddya want?" He was not mean enough to not oblige the male's demands. He waited to hear what he would have to do to "top" him.
He blinks suprised "I didn't you would listen. Just uhh gonna have to physicaly hold me down was the thought." He blushes thinking is the last thing he is actully doing at this point.
"You didn't have to ask..." Saito was placed on the soft hay rather roughly as Oisin leaned in, kissing him deeply before pulling away. "Getting physical is what I do best." His boxers were dropped as the large member revealed itself in the fullest. He split Saito's legs apart as he neared his hole. He shoved the large member inside slowly, but rather bluntly.
Saito moans "good cus it's gonna be my game to keep trying to escape." He struggles to prove his point and to get more of the monster cock inside.
"I wouldn't ask for any other way" Saito would try to escape, but Oisin held him firmly, continuing the pace of exiting before entering. He gripped the male tighter as plowed inside of him again, his pace and prowess beginning to increase.
Saito moans and pants. He continues his weak struggles out of a desire to be impaled more. He is uncertain where the desire came from and why he has it but he doesn't care anymore.
Oisin moved in and out of him at a faster and rougher pace. The seconds turned into minutes as a dribble of pre cum oozed inside of Saito and after a few more minutes, Oisin began to grunt. His cock exploded, filling Saito with the seed that would cause him to conceive.
Saito pants as the seed fills his body. He cums as well covering thier stomachs in his own seed. He stops struggling and looks at the larger male.
Oisin chuckled before pulling out of the male.

"Now that wasn't so bad, was it?" He got up quickly, grabbing his undergarments before going towards the door. "Now let's get you cleaned up, you calf." He stared at a bucket of warm water with soap on the side.
"Calf?" Saito questions as he gets up. "A baby cow?" He looks at the bucket and soap "no showers?"
Oisin chuckled.

"Why not?" It was rhetorical and he glanced at the water. "And of course not. Can't have the merchandise running out pleading for help. I'd hurry though. The water isn't going to stay nice and warm forever. Towel's over there." He walked out, slamming the stable shut behind him with a click of the door locking. He was off to shower and then see what kind of a midnight meal there was before going to sleep.
Saito blinks and cleans up. He curls up in a corner confused. "What did I just get myself into?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,460 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,405 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,174 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 33,703 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,712 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,565 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 14,317 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,170 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,619 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,720 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething