Closed My Teacher and my Baby Daddy
With Justpush
Jamie stirred and woke up, “good morning”, he murmured, his voice still croaky from sleeping, “how was your sleep?”
“Good...” he said and smiled at him. Then an employee brought him breakfast. “There’s a portion, but I can share...” he said
Jamie shook his head, “I’m fine thank you but I should probably go home to shower and bring you some clean clothes”, he said and stood up from his chair.
“Drive slowly”, Filon said as Jamie left. He had breakfast, and when he was done, the nurse changed his infusion. He rested after dinner and stroked his stomach
Jamie returned after a few hours, he was carrying a bag with some clothes, a toothbrush and some snacks, “here, look through this bag”, he said and passed it to Filon.
Filon looked at the contents and smiled. “Everything... Thank you”, he said, kissing his cheek. “You even chose my underwear”, he giggled.
“Yes I did”, Jamie said and laughed, they were a neon pink colour. “When are you allowed to leave?”, he asked, sitting next to him on the bed
“Apposedly tomorrow afternoon”, he said and then touched his hand. Looking at him. Then the doctor came in. “Sorry to interrupt, but can I get an ultrasound?” she asked, smiling.
Jamie looked over at Filon, who nodded and then held onto his hand as the equipment was wheeled in, “you’re so brave”, he muttered.
Filon smiled lightly and took a deep breath when the doctor had applied the gel to his stomach. “The baby is now more firmly attached to the uterus... It’s normalized”, she said, and then she showed it on the screen.
Jamie sighed with relief, “that’s good to hear”, he said and held Filons hand tighter, smiling at him.
Filon was pleased. He smiled at the screen. When the examination was finished, the doctor handed them a paper towel. “What about your sex?” she asked without hesitation.
Jamie choked, “pardon?”, he asked whilst helping Filon pot of his seat.
The student snorted laughingly as he heard the reactions of his lover. “We have a wonderful sex life...” He said for Jamie and the doctor smiled.
“Unfortunately, next month has to be quiet. No sex”, she told the couple.
Jamie nodded, “alright, if it’s what’s best then so be it”, he said, smiling down at Filon, “sorry baby”.
Filon smiled slightly and looked at him slightly amused: “I will try to endure...” he said smiling, then he gently brushed the gel from his stomach
He reached over and grabbed another tissue, wiping the feet of the gel off, “when can he come home?”, he asked.
“Do you yearn so much for your lover?” she asked amused, “How it will stabilize tomorrow” she said, and then began to clean.
“Of course”, Jamie laughed, grabbing onto Filons hand and trying to see his reaction. “Not too long then”, he said and yawned, sleeping on that chair was not comfortable but it would have to do.
Filon looked at him blushingly when he said that. Then he saw how tired he was. Sleeping here wasn’t good for him. “How about you go home and get some sleep? I can do it on my own”, he said quietly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Teacher's Mistake justpush 619 21,270 06-14-2024, 03:07 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 24 2,811 05-09-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Ashes
  O Traffic Jam baby (need husband to deliver) SimplyPregnant 11 786 05-05-2024, 02:47 PM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  C Teacher's sweet pet. (w/ SilentFeather) Nitrogen 37 2,185 05-01-2024, 11:57 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Step-daddy? (Open for sub carriers) Ashes 15 1,507 04-18-2023, 10:49 AM
Last Post: GothPop
  C Love, Coffee and Baby [closed with Whoknows] justpush 960 37,558 06-29-2022, 09:48 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C The Slightly Submissive Teacher. Whoknows 20 1,672 04-28-2022, 09:21 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  O Pregnant with a married alpha's baby ShadowTiger 0 650 04-21-2022, 08:33 PM
Last Post: ShadowTiger
  C Baby In Wood [closed with @Cmull45965] justpush 51 5,812 09-02-2020, 09:14 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C Brothel Baby thoughtless 0 912 05-22-2020, 06:23 PM
Last Post: thoughtless