C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy

Shaking his head, he replied, “no no, I’m not leaving you here alone”. He stood up and grabbed a bottle of water from his bag and opened it to take a sip, “you want some?”

The student refused and saw his lover and stroked his stomach gently. “Will you read me something? I’m bored”, he asked.

Jamie nodded, “sure, but what?”, he asked, “why don’t you get up an online book and I’ll read that”.

“Good idea, but you pick something... You teach literature, don’t you?” he giggled, lying down on his side and looking at him with an innocent look.

“I do but I don’t know what you want to read, do I?”, he asked, amused. He handed Filon his phone, “pick something”.

Filon giggled and looked for something in the app “Maybe "The Little Prince" ?” suggested and handed him the phone

Jamie chuckled too, “alright then”, he said, taking the phone back and beginning to read from it.

Filon listened to him enchanted as his lover read to him. He felt like a little child who heard the stories of his mother or father. “I know who’s going to read to our child”, he giggled.

Jamie chuckled, “I take it’s going to be me”, he said as he finished off the short story. “I’m glad you’re allowed home soon, I may have only been there a few hours but I felt so lonely”.

Filon smiled softly and then grabbed his hand “Did you miss us?” he asked sweetly and then kissed his lips lightly “I must thank you” he said

He lent forwards and nuzzled into Filons neck, “of course I missed you”, he murmured, “and why are you thanking me?”

Filon looked at him with redness: “You take care of us... You give us everything”, he explained, placing his head on his shoulder.

Jamie brought his spare hand up to run his fingers through Filons hair, “oh, stop thanking me, it’s the least I can do”, he murmured.

Filon purred softly and felt the caress made him happy: “I am glad to have lost my virtue with you...” whispered shy

Jamie looked down at him, “what do you mean?”, he asked, curiously.

“Well... You were the first person who ever touched me and had sex”, he whispered shyly.

Jamie blinked, “oh”, he breathed out, shocked. He looked down at Filon, “I didn’t know that”.

Filon blushed even more and a soft sigh came out of his mouth: “Yes... That’s stupid, isn’t it? To be a virgin while still studying. Let’s just say my ex-boyfriends were only interested in my appearance, and that really annoyed me.”

Jamie frowned, “well thats rubbish, being a virgin is completely fine and your past boyfriends sound like morons”, he shared, pitying the student.

Suddenly Filon giggled and immediately covered his hands over his mouth: “I’m sorry, but you are a comfort...” He answered and grabbed his hand, “Well, and the hormones are buzzing in me like crazy.”

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Whoknows
06-14-2024, 03:07 PM
Last Post by thoughtless
05-22-2020, 06:23 PM