Closed My Teacher and my Baby Daddy
With Justpush
Jamie could feel his face soften as he crouched down at a face to face level. “Baby, I was helping them with some work they were stuck on just like I would with anyone in my classes”.
The student bit his lip displeased.
"Me and the baby don't like it..." he said, trying to convince him, and still touched his tummy "This morning you forgot to kiss my tummy and wish it a good day."
“Oh well I am sorry”, he responded, leaning down to place a kiss on Filons raised stomach although it was clothed. “Baby, don’t forget it is my job to help everyone here”.
Filon touched his head, feeling his smooth hair.
"I feel like you've forgotten we exist," he whispered embarrassed.
“Of course I haven’t, I’ve just been abit busy lately”, he replied, feeling slightly down that Filon thought that. “I’ll make it up to you, I promise”.
The student touched his arm and then hugged him.
"I'll take the bus back today.... I have less classes," he whispered, and then adjusted the bag on his shoulder
Jamie felt himself begin to frown, “or you could wait a while and sit in my other class and then I can drive you?”
"I'll take the bus back" he said firmly, then stood up "You won't convince me.... Just let me go back on my own."
Jamie sighed and ran his hand through his hair, wondering if his hair would turn grey soon. “Okay Filon, be safe”.
A student returned to his apartment by bus after classes. He immediately went to the bedroom, stripping naked. He took the contents out of his purse. He wanted to surprise his partner.
Jamie remained distracted throughout the rest of the day, he hadn’t received a message from Filon letting him know he was home and Jamie wasn’t sure if he was still mad. He just has to wait to get home to find out.
Filon had to wait a while. But he knew it would be worth it. He sat in a chair apart, wearing a white thong and white knee socks. Over his chest he put on one of Jamie's shirts and his tie.
Jamie yawned as he used his key to open the door of his home, “Filon are you alrig- oh”, he paused in his place as he spotted his love.
Filon sent him an amused smile.
"You said you'd repay me, so I'll help you a little..."
Jamie smirked, “is that so?”, he asked, dropping his bag a making his way over to Filon.
Filon sexily exposed his anus, but still wearing a thong.
"Admire, Daddy."
Jamie moved closer and trailed his finger along Filons arsehole, “what do you want baby?”.
Student trembled slightly at the touch.
"Taste me..." he whispered
Jamie knelt down and pulled Filons thong to the side, and leant forward to taste his love. He dragged his tongue around Filons anus and found himself aroused at his whimpers.
Filon gripped the arm of the chair tighter, gasping quietly. He put his foot on his lover's shoulder, and when he felt the tongue on his tender spot he arched his back slightly.
"There, there..."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Teacher's Mistake justpush 619 21,239 06-14-2024, 03:07 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 24 2,810 05-09-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Ashes
  O Traffic Jam baby (need husband to deliver) SimplyPregnant 11 785 05-05-2024, 02:47 PM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  C Teacher's sweet pet. (w/ SilentFeather) Nitrogen 37 2,183 05-01-2024, 11:57 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Step-daddy? (Open for sub carriers) Ashes 15 1,507 04-18-2023, 10:49 AM
Last Post: GothPop
  C Love, Coffee and Baby [closed with Whoknows] justpush 960 37,477 06-29-2022, 09:48 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C The Slightly Submissive Teacher. Whoknows 20 1,669 04-28-2022, 09:21 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  O Pregnant with a married alpha's baby ShadowTiger 0 650 04-21-2022, 08:33 PM
Last Post: ShadowTiger
  C Baby In Wood [closed with @Cmull45965] justpush 51 5,808 09-02-2020, 09:14 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C Brothel Baby thoughtless 0 912 05-22-2020, 06:23 PM
Last Post: thoughtless